FP rejected, redid today, but have 4 "bridge break". Are there any problem?

jlu

Registered Users (C)
FP rejected, redid today, but have 4 "bridge break". Are there any problem?

I got a notice yesterday, it said I have to redo my FP. I went to San Jose office
   today\'s morning, wait\'ed for 30 minitues, did my FP. My question is: During the
   process, there are 4 "bridge break" and the person who took my FP said wait for
   technician to check it out. The technician came and checked it out, it passed. I asked
   that person what happens to that "bridge break", she said sometimes the machine
   have some problem to give wrong error message. I don\'t belive her, but I can not
   do much. Did anybody experience similar situation?
   Thanks in advance.

Jlu

I did my first FP 08/30. IRS sent the re-FP notice. Thanks for your info.

Got FP reschedule notice

Hi jlu,

I did my FP at SJ on 8/31 and I got the reschedule FP notice (from INS) yesterday. It does not mention any reasons for redo FP. Did your redo FP notice mention any rejected reasons? How do you find that is the quality problem?

Thanks for your response.

reason for rejection

I didn\'t find out the reason until today\'s morning. The lady in the front desk has a list of
people which is rejected, also she found a piece of paper which is from IRS, this paper
mentioned why you are rejected. Hope this can help.

Jlu

I don\'t know yet.

We called IRS at last Friday, the lady said they received the results, but don\'t know it is first one or second one. Also don\'t know the quality.