FP redo

i4851099

Called FBI. Finger print was rejected due to poor quality. Can I use the copy of the original FP notice or I have to wait for new notice? Please help! Thanks.

No Title

I believe you have to wait for VSC to send a new FP notice. I don\'t think FP centers accept copied anyway.

No Title

yes, that\'s true. you have to wait for another letter from INS.

Mine got rejected twice

No Title

How long will it take for next notice. Are u r FP accepted by FBI or still waiting.

No Title

You can go to local INS service center and have a new one printed.
You may have to wait in line and meet IIO there and then they will see your case by your case id or A#, print a new one from the printer upfront, take that to INS Application senter again and redo, but it may get rejected again, that is what happened with my wige, now INS IIO told me to wait because they will decide whether she has to do it again or not.

No Title

I used photocopy of my FP notice to do my 1st FP due to it lost by mail. Failed FP due to poor quality.
I didn\'t wait for another notice and brought my photocopy FP notice to do second FP. Passed my 2nd FP.

You may try it. I know a lot of people in this discussion broad also do the same way, too.

Good luck!

Evergreen.

No Title

Evergreen,

Could you tell me where did you go for your FP? Newark?

I found out that my FP (3/18/01) was rejected with poor quality yesterday. I will try to go to newark to redo FP with my 1st FP notice phote copy. Any suggests?

Thanks

No Title

vc_redo,

I did my FP in Dallas, TX. I think it doesn\'t matter which ASC you go. I have seen a lot of people from different service center doing the same way I did.

I explained to the people in ASC I lost my original FP notice and they let me did my FP. (My lawyer asked me to explain to them, and he was pretty sure that they will let me do my FP.)
When I return the 2nd time, I didn\'t say anything. I didn\'t mention anything, and nobody asked me why I used a photocopy at all. They let me do my 2nd FP.

I checked with FBI and INS, both of them confirmed to receive my FP and my FP is cleared.

If you need to wait for few months to get a redo notice, why not try using this way to get your FP done? It doesn\'t hurt anything. Nobody will charge us for going there without an original notice.

Evergreen

No Title

Received notice from INS to redo the finger print. Just wondering how long it will take to get the results, does that mean I have to wait for another four months to get the results (may be it will be rejected again) or the processing time will be faster when you redo a finger print. I am not sure if I can go to the local INS since I filed my I485 at other service center. is that the standard procedure to ask both of the spouses to redo the finger print if one of them failed.

Any suggestion for redo the finger print. I have no clue, I thought I washed my hand carefully that day and everything is electronically scanned. When you call FIB, can them tell you your results is cleared or not? I called today (I should called three months ago) and they said they will not be able to give your the results.

Thanks for any comment!

No Title

FBI not willing to give results.

The called the FBI line twice and on both ocaasions I was told that they have sent the results back to the INS and their new policy is not to reveal the results of the FP (good quality or bad) which may need re-do.

I don\'t understand what i can do to find out, obviously other than wait. Today I was on hold for 45 mins and finally I gave up!

No Title

jiz290,
Can you tell me about your second FP notice. Does it say that your First FP is rejected? Or does it say to Redo the FP ????????
. Because I also got a second FP notice after 80 days. And The notice say that I can disregard the second notice If FP was done within 90 days. So I checked with the INS and FBI both told me that FP was OK. And I just discarded the second Notice.

No Title

Dear Vc_redo,
Can you give more details about How You found your FP was rejected? Did they specifically tell you or they send you a second notice.
I also received a second notice but when I checked with IIO they told me that me that they have received my first FP notice So I discard the second notice, Because the second notice says that I can disregard that If I had done Fp within 90 days.

No Title

jiz290, can you please tell when did you do your first FP ? and after how many days you received the redo notice ? Thanks