FP redo Alternate procedure?

Ram Mohammed D'souza

Registered Users (C)
Brothers/Sisters,
I went to Altanta INS office and asked the IIO if she can Schedule FP notice for me. Initially she said she can\'t do that but let me talked to the superviser then she came back FP Schuling form and filled it and ask me when i would like to I have one. I said Tueday and then she schedule it for 20 Nov 2001. I will take that to ASC and get my FP redo.
I think if your FP is expired and live nearr Atlanta then you should take this Route. I wiil be happy to answer any quesion. Later tonight.
My details are:
SCR-00-025-xxxxx,
FP Dec1999.

No Title

did u apply u\'r 485 at Atlanta local INS office or TSC?
If at TSC they won\'t have u\'r file, if thats the case I wonder how they did it?

485 is applied at TCS.

Thats what the lady told me. Since it is applied at TSC she can\'t issue FP redo notice. But she talked to supervisor and did issue one to me. She did verify my case on the computer using A #.

I am wondering the same questuon.

Can they get someone\'s record from system country wide?

No Title

Yes.I think any Federal Agency can track your record from anywhere in US using ur A#.

Documents to carry

Brothers and sisters,
When you go to INS Carry your "Application information work sheet" you filled up when you went to ASC for your first FP. It was stamped with date the FP was taken. Show this to INS IIO and explain that it has expired now. If they say no Then asked them politely to verify with their supervisor.

I will post my FP expricense later on Tuesday.

Good luck