fp recieved

iex

Registered Users (C)
pd oct 98
rd feb2200
nd feb2600
fp at alexandria va on 3/14/01

No Title

Mine is scheduled on 3/15/01. I think this FP center is on Kings HWY. Metro\'s Yellow Line seems to stop right there on the Huntington metro station. I could be wrong though, but I plan to go there this weekend just to check out the place.

No Title

Thanks,please update after your visit this weekeend because i will be driving from newjersey

No Title

Hi!
Mine is scheduled March 20 at the Huntington office too.. can you please keep me posted as to what happens?

No Title

Received FP notice for Mar 21 at Alexandria, VA. I have a EAD card but no drivers license. My husband has his drivers license. Will the passport and EAD card be sufficient for identification or do I require another proof of residence. Also pls post your experience if anyone had their FP at Alexandria, VA. Thanx

No Title

anxious: I did not do my FP in Va, but I did it in NJ, I only showed my EAD card even though I have a Drivers Licence, the person checking the document said infact EAD was better because she can also check the A#, my wife was showing her passport and DL the lady at the counter suggested the EAD. From my experience EAD is sufficient to do your FP, also there is no specific mention of a DL as the only form of ID, they just need some ID and in most cases it is the DL, therefore people assume DL as a default form of Identification, that all.

hope this helps