FP Received from VSC PD Not Current ...

bruha

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday my lawyer Received FP notices for my wife and my self ...
Details.

EB3
PD 6/30/98
RD 8/24/99
ND 9/14/99

So the discussion about FP not being sent if the PD is not current is not true.

No Title

Congrats on getting your FP Notice even though your PD is not current.
A friend of mine with RD & ND earlier than yours + PD current (for a long time now) is still waiting for FP Notice to be sent from VSC.

Looks like VSC is sending FP Notices at random

No Title

Congrats!!!
I have just talked to an IIO whocontrary to popular belief was extremely helpful.
I was inquiring about my FP Notice,
PD AUG 10 97 ND SEP 28 99 EB3 India
She said that they are sending the FP notices for the ND of month of SEP regardless of the
PD being current. The only reason there is a delay is \'cause of the local INS office being backed up
That\'s why we\'re seeing some of the FP notices of later ND
So chill out guys & gals \'cause I feel things are getting better
Enjoy Life while you can

No Title

That\'s right. If anything holding from a receiving a FL notice it is the backlog at the local FL centers. So every one with ND before September 99 should receive FL notices in couple of weeks.

I guess the next step is to wait and see whether you get a RE. Should the ID be current to receive a RE?

No Title

That\'s right. If anything holding from a receiving a FP notice it is the backlog at the local FP centers. So every one with ND before September 99 should receive FP notices in couple of weeks.

I guess the next step is to wait and see whether you get a RFE. Should the PD be current to receive a RFE?

No Title

Thats wrong.

I still think that it is at random. If it is the backlog at a particular local FP center, thats holding back the FP Notice, then hear this.
In case of two of my friends in the same local area, same EB category & country but with different PD\'s - one with PD not current and 485 RD/ND at a later date gets FP notice but the other one with "CURRENT PD" and also an earlier RD/ND is still waiting for FP. I don\'t have their exact dates but I know for sure that one person is ahead of the other in PD, RD & ND.
Now can someone explain this ?