FP question

Thanks Saras76,

Yes..You are right it is really fraustrating as FP doesn't have any case#.. I have seen some one saying lud changed for FP..So does it mean LUD changes for I485 case if USCIS has dispatched FP notice?

Eb3 Pd. Sept 2002
I140 Oct.8 2004 Approve date : Feb.18 2004
I485 Oct.8 2004 Approve date:?????????
FP.??????????????

FP timeline ????

Hi all,

Does anybody have any idea, if the timeline for issuing the FP notice is different for different states in TSC's jurisdiction?

I have seen couple of cases as recent as Aug/Sep '04, from NC and other states, got FP notice but haven't seen any case from GA after May '04 getting FP notice. I don't understand how TSC works?

There is no method to the madness

mhsoor,

There is really no way to tell how the process for issuing FP works. I think it all depends on the officer working on your particular case. I don't think anyone on this forum really knows the answer to this question. If you check my signature you will realize how messed up things are at TSC.

atllab,

When people say that "LUD changed for FP" they are referring to a LUD change on either their approved 140, EAD or even AP. In my case the LUD for my approved AP changed 3 weeks before an FP notice was issued. After the FP is done some people get email acknowledgements about the receipt of their FPs some people see a LUD change and others don't see any change. Again there is no way to tell how your case will be handled.

regards,

saras

Thanks Saras76 fr your explanation!

I wish yor green card gets approved very soon as your PD is 2001. You are one of the long waited persons list...

I got my I140 approved on Feb. 18/2005. Before that I saw lud changed for AP 02/01/2005 and for EAD on 02/08/2005.

I have not received any news about my FP yet even if lud changed for all cases (EAD, AP and I140)
Hope for the best...