FP question.

armourofgod

Registered Users (C)
I have my GC processing from CSC as my company is in CA, but I reside in PA. On lawyer\'s advice, I gave a local address for GC processing. Now the FP notice will be sent there and will be scheduled in CA. But I have a Pennsylvania driver\'s license. So will that be a problem? Will they question about it? The lawyer says that I can do my FP right in PA, but I dont want to take any chance so I am going to CA.

Any inputs please?

Thanks in advance.

You can do your FP in PA itself

Why do you want to go to CA for this. I have a lot of friends who have filed in CSC but done their FP in DC, NJ etc cause they live there.

Don\'t waste your money and time!!

You can give your FP at PA and belive me there is no difference where you give your FP..
I have given my FP at CA whereas my case is under VSC and my local address is also PA one..
SO my advise to you is Don\'t waste your money and time!! go ahead and give your FP at your nearest FP office.
GOODLUCK!

No Title

I had the similar situation. I went to VSC for FP while staying in TSC and my local address (company) was in PA with INS. I had Texas DL. At INS they looked for passport and not a DL. And again , it does not matter where you go for FP. One of my friend, who had the same thing ,went to TSC for FP. I went to VSC just to make sure that they wont send my file to TSC which they didn\'t. And for my friend , his file is still with VSC.