FP question

lc140485

Registered Users (C)
Boston Office FP question

Anyone has experience going to Boston INS office for FP earlier than the scheduled date?

I cannot make it on the scheduled date, but don't want to reschedule for a later date, thinking of going there 10 days earlier, is it possible at all?

Anyone with similar experiences, please share, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It is possible. Go there early in the morning. I think they start at 8AM.
I finished the FP 3 weeks before the scheduled date.

Hope this helps.

:)

Thanks coolone for the reply!

May I know which weekday did you go? Is there a less busy day for them?

Thanks for the information again! That helps me a lot. :D

I am not sure about the busy days. I went on wednesday. When I showed my notice to the front desk, he checked with his superior if he could accept my case and the supervisor looked at the counter (no of persons waiting for FP) and then he obliged.

I suggest you to go early in the morning any day.

:)

FP

Hi,
When I did mine, I went on a scheduled date (Feb 12th, 2003). I wish I had known that i could go earlier. I doubt it is possible but it is worth a try, I suppose, since you can't go on the schedule date. However, I would recommend that you set up another appointment in advance just in case. You should make sure you let them know that you can't make the date they set for you.
I hope you get through the day you chose.
MZGH

Both me and my wife went to Boston INS on saturday morning long before the schedule date, they just looked at the notice, no question asked and fingerprints completed without any problem.

So good luck...