FP Question - Urgent

santa singh

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks, I did my FP today at Newark. After they took my finger prints through the machine, another personnel came and verified all my information (like name SSN and A#) and then checked the FPs (to Make sure they are OK). After that she returned me my ID and said that i am done.

Some of people who had their FPs done at Newark told me that after their FPs were taken, they had to sign a printout (Hard copy) of those FPs but they never asked me any such thing. Is it a problem? Did i complete my FP process not??

Please respond.

Thanks

No Title

I got my FP done on Saturday (Nov 18) at Newark. I also didn\'t sign any papers. Though, I was given back the form on which I had filled in my personal particulars. The form was stamped with Date and initials of the person who did my FP.

No Title

I did my FP on Nov 15th in Newark, NJ. After taking the FP, the other person (I think a supervisor) rechecked the details like name, SS# etc and asked me to sign the form where my finger prints are printed (hard copy) and returned the id and the application form back to me. I don\'t think not signing that form is going to be a major issue. You can call FBI and make sure your FP has been cleared. That\'s all!!

No Title

same with me too, I got my FP done on Nov 18, at Newark, they
didnt gave me any papers. I was talking to the person who took
my FP\'s and she told me that it was the second day since the new
machines were installed, so I think they might have changed the
process. Also I checked with the FBI, they haven\'t received my
FP\'s yet.