FP Question in Boston Office

lc140485

Registered Users (C)
Anyone has experience going to Boston INS office for FP earlier than the scheduled date?

I cannot make it on the scheduled date, but don't want to reschedule for a later date, thinking of going there 10 days earlier, is it possible at all?

Anyone with similar experiences, please share, thanks!

I went in 3 weeks early for FP last November. Did it on a Saturday (they're open 10 - 4pm, I think). No problems at all, in and out in 15 minutes. I *highly* recommend going on a Saturday if you can.

Thanks BritGC for the reply!

So when you went on Saturday, were there lot of people waiting? Is Saturday supposed to be a less busy day for them?

Thanks again, this helps me a lot!

Boston FP experience

Went to Boston FP at portland street for 2nd fingerpriting on March 20th, Saturday about a month before the schedule fingerprinting.

It opens at 8 AM we reached there around 7:30 and hurried through the process. Were the first ones through and in the first batch of the fingerprinting process. They did not bother to check our date before giving us the number and pushing us through (I think the commotion helped).

The person who actually took the fingerprint for me complained to her supervisor that we were allowed through even though appointment was month in advanced. She did the FP anyway since I was there.

The one doing my wife's did not say anything at all.. so it really depends on inidvidual..

I would say go early on Saturday.. I was in and out in 15 minutes..

Originally posted by lc140485
Thanks BritGC for the reply!

So when you went on Saturday, were there lot of people waiting? Is Saturday supposed to be a less busy day for them?

Thanks again, this helps me a lot!

We got there about 10:30am, the place was deserted - there were 3 other people in there, by the looks of things, and none of them were for fingerprints. We were taken straight through to fingerprinting - no wait other than the time it took us to fill out the FP receipt form. :)

Hi,

Please take your EAD card with you when you go for FP. They don't turn you away if you don't have it (atleast they didn't today), but more than one person asked for it. They want a photo id with the A#, which the EAD card would provide.

Thanks!