FP Online Status Different for me and my wife

Multiple FP notices: Is this a CSC pilot specific glitch?

Hello quedup, do you think your case is in this CSC pilot.

I have informed my attorney but I havn't heard anything back yet.
Anyway I'll be showing up for the earlier appointment too (fourth week of July). I'll post the relevant update towards end of July.

Sktanu,
Based on your last post in this thread, it looks like you went for FP even before your first appointment (walk-in?). Is that correct ? If yes can you share your experience - in terms of which app. support center and timings to
complete your FP?

Cheers,
MK.

manya04 said:
Hello quedup, do you think your case is in this CSC pilot.

I have informed my attorney but I havn't heard anything back yet.
Anyway I'll be showing up for the earlier appointment too (fourth week of July). I'll post the relevant update towards end of July.

I did my FP at the San Jose AS center on Charcot road. I went there on a Wednesday morning and the place was quite empty and it took us 20 minutes to finish the whole thing. In fact the guard did not care about the actual appointment date and was asking to finish it off as the staff was available to service us.

Sktanu,
Based on your last post in this thread, it looks like you went for FP even before your first appointment (walk-in?). Is that correct ? If yes can you share your experience - in terms of which app. support center and timings to
complete your FP?

Cheers,
MK.

I did call them this morning and when I gave them the A# for me and my spouse she informed me that they were sent to the INS on June 23rd, the day I submitted them. Does it mean they were cleared? She said she could not answer that.

So now I am not sure what it means when the FBI says they sent them to INS and the INS says "pending review". :confused:

AprilCase said:
Call the number, and press option 3. The staff there will pick up
the phone call. Tell her/him your Alien # and ask for the fingerprint
result. Hope you get it.

Good luck to you!

myfp done on 5 march 2004. status is not encouraging

Guys,

My Fp was done on 5th March 2004 for VSC in New York. Online status is still saying this. What should I do?

:confused:

On February 20, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Guys

I was approved via Pilot. Dont know whether it is coincidence but just want to give you guys the hope that even I got some thing like this. One said FPS and the other said Biometric and had the WAC.

When I went to the ASC they said you just need one and they did using the FPS.

The status of my 485 changed today. Now it says the FP's for me and my wife have been received and the processing has resumed.

I don't know if I should be hopeful of something since some folks saw the status revert back to old status messages.