FP Online Status Different for me and my wife

Titan01

Registered Users (C)
My FP (Primary) and my wifes FP (Dependant) receipt notice was updated online. But the wordings looks different. Is any body in same shoes or is any body aware of this?.

My Status
On XXXXXXX XXXX, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

My Wife Status:
On XXXXXXX XXXX, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

Last edited by a moderator:
the same as me, buddy

We are on the same boat :(
Mine has been approved while my wife's case is still pending review.

I called FBI and the lady told me that both of our cases have been cleared
on the same day.

Don't know what happened to INS. Just wait and see.

Online Status Updated

I guess I should have waited for couple of days. My wifes case status has been changed today. It says that the FP was received and the processing has been resumed.

AprilCase, Dont worry I think its just a matter of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

Thanks for your active news. I am waiting for the status to be changed day and day :)

So when did you do the fingerprint? Any progress on the AP/EAD?

Mine is 4/23/2004 concurrently filing case. Until so far nothing get approved.

Good luck!

AprilCase

I140/I485/EAD/AP EB2 CSC
RD:04/29/2004
ND:05/06/2004
FP:06/15/2004
No Improvement except for FP. Waiting for everything!.

Similar timeslot

Titan01,

Sounds we are in a similar time slot. My case is just little earlier
than you, and got nothing approved until so far.

However it seems not bad for you. At least you have got all the
fingerprint cases cleared on the status page. We have done the
fingperprint for nearly 3 weeks, the status still shows that mine
is passed and my wife's fingerprint is pending review.

Don't know what the hell are doing there.

AprilCase said:
We are on the same boat :(
Mine has been approved while my wife's case is still pending review.

I called FBI and the lady told me that both of our cases have been cleared
on the same day.

Don't know what happened to INS. Just wait and see.
AprilCase: What's the no to call FBI and how to make inquiry about the FP. We are in the same boat. Thanks in advance for your answer. IC

Call the number304 625 5590

Call the number, and press option 3. The staff there will pick up
the phone call. Tell her/him your Alien # and ask for the fingerprint
result. Hope you get it.

Good luck to you!

AprilCase said:
result. Hope you get it.

Good luck to you!
Thanks AprilCase. Is the Alien # the 485 case number "EAC xxx"? IC

Alien number

immigrationcom said:
Thanks AprilCase. Is the Alien # the 485 case number "EAC xxx"? IC

Alien No. is not the 485 case number.It is on the right top of all your receipt notice ,just below the case type and it is same in all of your notice.

Matt04

AprilCase,
Did your FP status is changed or not? me too on same boat.

On XXXXXXX XXXX, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

I485 -WAC03-173-xxxxx

Matt04 said:
Alien No. is not the 485 case number.It is on the right top of all your receipt notice ,just below the case type and it is same in all of your notice.

Matt04
Matt04: Thanks. I will call FBI and let you know the result. Both my wife and I did FP in May'03. But my on-line status still show it is under review. IC

no...still the same

kell said:
AprilCase,
Did your FP status is changed or not? me too on same boat.

I485 -WAC03-173-xxxxx

Kell,

The status for my wife is still the same .... and the frustrating thing is
that our APs are still pending. Can't believe that the processing date is
already May 08 according to the timetable published on 06/23. :(

AprilCase said:
result. Hope you get it.

Good luck to you!
Hi! I called FBI and one nice lady told me my FP was completed last year. She suggested me to call name check. Will let you know after calling the name check. IC

Today, we received only one FP notice with Application number: FPS*0025xxxxx
Did you guys get the FP notice together for yourself and your spouse? Reply will be greatly appreciated!

EB2 concurrent file
RD 6/7/04
ND 6/15/04
one FP notice 7/3/04, waiting for another FP notice
nothing else happened

Guys,

You all are lucky that your status has been changed in just 2-4 months time. My I485/EAD filed in August 2002. EAD renewed 2 times and online status was same till week back (i.e. I485 received .... taked 500-600 days) now its changed to FP review received and process resumed.

FYI.

Knet

FP notice without WAC number (instead shows FPS*XXXX number)

Hi all,

Recently we received our second set of FP notices with an earlier appoinment
date.
The new notices do not mentione the WAC #s for our 485 applications, however it does mention our respective A#s and some FPS*XXXXXXXX numbers.

Q 1. ==>
Has any one experienced this? receiving multiple FP notices for the same
case within few weeks ? (Worst case - I am going to appear for both appointments)

Q 2. ==>
The templates of the FP notices in these two sets are slightly different.
The first one mentions USCIS and the second one mentions INS as the agency name. Also the first one has WAC number mentioned in it and the second one has FPS*XXXXXX number. Has anyone experienced this ? any thoughts ?

GCGCGCC, we received the FP notices simultaneously (for myself and my wife). Best of luck for your remaining FP notice, should be around the corner.

Cheers,
MK.

//-------------------------------------------------------------
EB2 @ CSC
ND: 06/09/04
FP: First set received on 06/23
Second set received on 07/03 (with earlier appointment date)
//-------------------------------------------------------------

Comrades!
I am in a similar situation. I and my wife received two FP notices each (4 in total apart from the attorney copies) and each one of them had a different date and one of them had an FPS number and the other had a WAC number (the 485 WAC# of course).
My attorney said it was just a glitch. I just walked to the FP center and submitted my prints using the notice that had the WAC number. The 485 status was updated after 10 days with a meessage saying the results were received and are pending review.

Hi Manya04,

I too got FP for 2 different dates with the same difference you mentioned. I asked my attorney and they suggested to go with the one with earlier date. That had FPS XXXX in it and no WAC XXXX. On safer side, I am planning to take the second letter also and check with them about this.

- Ss