FP on paper

yrwp2005GC

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Guys,

I did my FP in Charlotte, NC yesterday. Both of my husband and me were chosen to do the FP on paper. They have about 5 to 6 machines there and 2 paper ones. But the paper's workers were faster than others; I think you have at least 1/3 chance on paper FP there. Since I heard it will make much difference on the process. Is there somebody who got paper FP and finally got LUD on his or her I-485? How long it takes? Please share your experience on paper FP.

Another question is about Name Check. Will it be done at the same time with FP? How long it takes?

Any of your ideals will be appreciated.

yrwp2005GC said:
Thanks. Is that said the FP result has been received in your message?

Hi,

I did mine recently also in Charlotte; Also, on paper. But, I was wondering how you could request an electronic FP since they assigned ( or called me) and it so happended to be paper. I don't think you had a choice..except as you said 30 % chance you will be given paper FP.

Anyhow, I don't think it matters either way. I heard elsewhere in the forum that electronic FP will be printed out and send with paper FP. I am not sure about this tho. Let's wait and see. :eek:

I just called FBI and they told me they received our FP on 03/09/05 and sent back on the same day. It looks FP on paper wouldn't make too much difference with those through the machine. So don't worry if you did it on paper.

Good luck to everyone.