FP on Feb 5th Please Help

fundoo

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have to go for my FP on Feb 5th (in Atlanta).
Please post your experience.
Can I do FP with the Courtesy copy. Also, can you suggest any place near INS to stay, I am travelling from NEast.
Please help

When did u get the FP Notice ? Did u tried calling TSC --> 01-16-2001 and no FP yet

hi called IIO today. They confirmed that FP notice was issued

on 24th Jan and I should get it soon. I had called on the 17th to tell them that I never got my FP. My ND is March 15th 2001

Will post when I get it

vinod

No Title

I had called on Jan 6th...FP issued on Jan 17th..I got it on Jan 25....
I am waiting for my attorney to get original\'s

srinvinod, thanks for the info. Please let us know when you receive FP notice.

Question for fundoo & srinvinod regarding calling IIO

When you initially called IIO to tell them that you have no FP yet, did the IIO promise you to schedule FP for you? What was their response to your request?

Thanks!

No Title

She said, that she is putting it into the system. These days FP is scheduled by computer.
It may be thrown out and incase FP notice is not issued in 2 months, call back...
But it was issued in 2 weeks.....so now I will call her to find out the Status :))

When I spoke with the IIO on the 17th of Jan he said

he was going to forward my case to the FP department and asked me to expect the notice in 2 weeks. I called 10 days later this morning to find out if the notice was scheduled yet. The IIO this morning read the status on the system and informed me that an FP notice was issued on the 24th of Jan and I should expect it soon. I will only be convinced when I get the notice in my hands. Hopefully soon.

Very simple folks. If you are waiting for more than 10 months make sure you call NOW. Since there are some Jan 2001 cases being approved, make sure your case is not delayed becoz of missing FP notice

Thanks for the info, fundoo & srinivinod

I also called last Friday and the IIO only said now the FP is scheduled by computer and there is no way to help me now. I\'ll see how the computer system works on my case.

RD: 02/21/01
ND: 03/09/01

No Title

My attorney got the original just now....
Call them and request her to put it in the system...