FP notice.

Jharkhandi

Registered Users (C)
One of my friends recd FP notice for 485 filed in March 2004. His 140 was filed on Nov 28, 2003 and was approved 4 weeks back. Category EB3.

Interesting!!!

Jharkhandi said:
One of my friends recd FP notice for 485 filed in March 2004. His 140 was filed on Nov 28, 2003 and was approved 4 weeks back. Category EB3.

I have the similar case, 140 RD Dec 23rd and AP July 28th. JK, should I get start anticipating FP notice?

Mine too...

EB3 140/485 ND nov 25 2003
140 approved = march 2004
waiting for FP..hope i get in a couple of weeks..

choudhary said:
I have the similar case, 140 RD Dec 23rd and AP July
28th. JK, should I get start anticipating FP notice?

I think the USCIS is sending FPs based on the ASC where you are located: if you are in a small city ASC, you can get the FP that might look like a random pick, earlier that the rest of the ppl and if you're in a big city ASC you'll be scheduled later with the bulk FPs. In the first case you might not have the LUD or message changed, maybe because the FP is not coming from their centralized system but maybe because of the request of the local ASC ... just a thought. That's the reason I asked ppl when they receive the FP to post the ASC where they belong.

nemessis said:
I think the USCIS is sending FPs based on the ASC where you are located: if you are in a small city ASC, you can get the FP that might look like a random pick, earlier that the rest of the ppl and if you're in a big city ASC you'll be scheduled later with the bulk FPs. In the first case you might not have the LUD or message changed, maybe because the FP is not coming from their centralized system but maybe because of the request of the local ASC ... just a thought. That's the reason I asked ppl when they receive the FP to post the ASC where they belong.
Can't agree on that! I live a small town in Maine and my wife's ND is Aug 20, 2003. Haven't received FP yet.

Anyways the FP is not processed ny ASCs they are done by a central server located at DC

hth
dyno

Another point that someone told me(a NJ based company's HR guy) is that most of the FP notices are for EB3s and much less number for EB2. I am clueless as to how can this be verified!

Just my 2c, but of late I notice people whose 140 has been approved have started getting these notices...

ND 07/07/2003 - No FP Yet

I don't know how these FP's are generated.... but a friend of mine whose ND is 08/11/2003 has got the FP Notice but not me..... My ND is 07/07/2003....

I don't believe in the theory that ASC's are generating the FP's because my friend lives in the same place(VA) where I do and he received the FP even though his ND is a month after mine.

So just wondering how these FP's are generated.....

JK please throw some light on this...............

My I140 was Approved on 15th July 2004....... so i guess if the theory of getting the FP after I140 Approval is correct then I should get it in the near future

PS: My friend's I140 is not yet Approved

people who got there i-140 approved 3 months back are the mostly getting the FPS, i strongly think that approved i-140 has something to do.

entering in second EAD phase may also be a reson,

Friend,

The grand ole witch has spoken. You shalt definitely rcv your FP notice before next weekend.

Yeppo

You might just be unlucky or you might be right ... but I was told on Monday when I visited VSC at St Albans that living in Philadelphia is a disadvantage for me regarding FP because their ASC is pretty crowded so I will receive the FP later compared with ppl belonging to ASCs in smaller cities. But maybe they don't know what they are talking ... I just wanted to double check that here bu as long as ppl don't post the ASC center we cannot know that.

dynobuoy said:
Can't agree on that! I live a small town in Maine and my wife's ND is Aug 20, 2003. Haven't received FP yet.

Anyways the FP is not processed ny ASCs they are done by a central server located at DC

hth
dyno

This is another example of chaos theory ...

60-80% of ppl with ND after the second half of June have I-140 approved and no FP ... I don't think I-140 is a factor ... if you look on the trackers EB2 and EB3 seems to be equally distributed so if they send FPs only for EB3 we should see more FPs coming and we don't see that. In Aug 6th when they resumed bulk FPs they've sent FP notices for up to 80% from a specific day, I don't believe that all of them were EB3.

GC_FEVER said:
I don't know how these FP's are generated.... but a friend of mine whose ND is 08/11/2003 has got the FP Notice but not me..... My ND is 07/07/2003....

I don't believe in the theory that ASC's are generating the FP's because my friend lives in the same place(VA) where I do and he received the FP even though his ND is a month after mine.

So just wondering how these FP's are generated.....

JK please throw some light on this...............

My I140 was Approved on 15th July 2004....... so i guess if the theory of getting the FP after I140 Approval is correct then I should get it in the near future

PS: My friend's I140 is not yet Approved

I am in the second EAD and no FP ... I guess I am not the only one

manojvig said:
people who got there i-140 approved 3 months back are the mostly getting the FPS, i strongly think that approved i-140 has something to do.

entering in second EAD phase may also be a reson,

GC_FEVER and nemesis,

my case may give some more idea to GC_FEVER especially ...

My profile goes like
[ 140/485 ND 05/2003 ( 2 months before gcfever's ND )
140 - AD 04/2004 / EB3 ( 3 months before gffever's AD )
2 EADs 2APs until /
FP on 03/2004 - which kicked of my last LUD 04/05/2004 .... Thanks.]

But my FP was before I got my 140 Approval. (like gcfever's friend case)

manojvig, my 2-EAD was cleared in July 1st .... whereas I applied for it in 2nd week of Feb.. hence your second theory could be true ...

Hi friends,

I am in the second EAD and NO FP ... NO I-140..NO I485... I am lost in USCIS

EB3 ~ EAC03-185-XXXXXX
I140- MD--> 05/31/2003
I140- RD--> 06/05/2003
I140 -ND--> 06/09/2003
Rfe - I140 - 04-May-04
Rfe - I140 - Replied - 07/06/04
I140 -> - AD - ??/??/????
NO FP
I485-> ??/??/????
Rfe - I-485 - 06/07/04 (NOT YET RECD)

sanju_y678 said:
Hi friends,

I am in the second EAD and NO FP ... NO I-140..NO I485... I am lost in USCIS

Rfe - I140 - 04-May-04
Rfe - I140 - Replied - 07/06/04
I140 -> - AD - ??/??/????
NO FP
I485-> ??/??/????
Rfe - I-485 - 06/07/04 (NOT YET RECD)
It looks to me you are not lost: seems to me they are working in your case, and it must be good!