FP notice?

longawaitedlc

Registered Users (C)
Hi, i wanted to know who will be receiving the FP notice? USCIS directly mails us the FP notice or attorney ? Please respond gurus.

longawaitedlc said:
Hi, i wanted to know who will be receiving the FP notice? USCIS directly mails us the FP notice or attorney ? Please respond gurus.
A copy to both of you.

If you signed a G-28 for the 485 your attorney receives a copy and if not only you will receive the notice.

FP notice not received yet ?

On the USCIS website case status, i checked my I-485 status and it says July 30th mailed the notice for finger print. Also, if not received in 14 days then contact USCIS and verify. But neither my attorney nor me received the fp notice yet. Its already been 10 days. I don't know why is there a delay?
Gurus, could you please help? What should i do ?

longawaitedlc said:
On the USCIS website case status, i checked my I-485 status and it says July 30th mailed the notice for finger print. Also, if not received in 14 days then contact USCIS and verify. But neither my attorney nor me received the fp notice yet. Its already been 10 days. I don't know why is there a delay?
Gurus, could you please help? What should i do ?

Wait for 14 days. You or lawyer should get the notice. If not, contact USCIS throigh their customer service number and let them know. They will then send you another notice.

Thanks sertra2002. I thought USCIS normally send mails in 3-5 days. But i wonder why they taking so much time in mailing the FP notice in my case? Changed their mind?
Btw, is 14 days means 14 business days or not neccesarily?