FP notice- should I walk-in?

tigerclaws

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have a FP notice for my mom in 2 weeks time. Do you think I should do an early walk-in? Do I have to call in advance and let them know? The FP notice is in Boston, MA (portland street).

Hi,

I have a FP notice for my mom in 2 weeks time. Do you think I should do an early walk-in? Do I have to call in advance and let them know? The FP notice is in Boston, MA (portland street).

If you have a valid reason then go ahead. I also did my FP/Bio walk-in. I did not call them or whatever, I just went there with my FP notice and passport.

Calling in is useless. Whatever they tell you on the phone doesn't mean you will be accepted or rejected when you get there. You just have to show up at the door and they will make the decision on the spot based on how many people are waiting in line and the mood of the staff there.

I tried to walk-in in Santa Ana FP but they don't accept walk-ins. However I was able to go to the local DO and get the paperwork for an immediate appointment. The security at the DO asks if you have an appointment, but if you have a legitimate reason they seem to let you in. So if possible, an infopass might be better but I was able to get in without one, get the makeshift FP appointment sheet and return to the FP center in the same day.