FP Notice sent - KGH< pLease check AVM

trammay2002

Registered Users (C)
ND Feb 13th 2002. Location: Raleigh,NC . FP notice sent on April 26th as per AVM. How does it change approval notices? Any one got approvals with ND in 2002?

Who will receive FP notice Company Lawyer/directly sent to us?

trammay2002, I entered your data in the tracker

http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/. Could you please post more info about your details so that we can put more accurate data in the tracker.

Also, please post your e-mail so that I can send you your password. You can then update your information yourself and you will have control over your own data. You can also change your password.

Thank you.

Tram, is your FP in Raleigh???? Ours is for Charlotte

Just received today
FP date May31
RD Feb. 13
ND Feb. 14

Although we live near Raleigh, FP is in Charlotte. We are taking holidays starting that weekend anyway. I hadn\'t checked AVM since I received EAD, so it was a nice surprise.

Tram, our cases are almost to the exact day going back to PD (Oct. 12)!!! Looks like a race to GC.

Congratulations KenH. Looks like location matters in FP. I live in Nashville, TN

so far I haven\'t seen single FP notice to Nashville People.

Looking at the board..

It seems that many approvals are within 2 months after FP.
It may be time to start planning the Green Card party.

I expected this to be the longest part of the wait. It looks like the whole process will be under 2 years (hopefully).

Fp on June 4

hi guys,
         i have finger print appointment on June 4th in Charlotte,
is it possible to give before the given date.
    Can\'t we give in Raleigh, since i live in Raleigh.

let me know your input

Thanks

I wonder if they are moving Raleigh area cases to Charlotte because of the backlog in Raleigh

In any case, its only a month away and I\'m not going to risk getting things screwed up by trying to change it.