FP notice received on APPROVED case!

kia

Registered Users (C)
Today my wife just get her approval notice which approved date is 11/26/03, and at the same time there is also a FP notice dated 12/02/2003 asking to re-do the FP. Her second FP was done on June 6 this year! this is very interesting and I think BCIS messed up something agian. Any similar experience? We are so frustrate even she is approved.

Seems BCIS won't give you any chance to be happy!

Kia..

Did the online message says about the approval for your wife..? if it is..When?

Please let me know.

I think you can ignore the FP Notice as your wife received already the approval letter, that also which is specified in the FP Notice always.

thanks

we did not check online msg for long time, but i just checked and it is said it's approved! thanks for your advive!

You are the 2nd who posted today - approved and 3rd FD issued.

An obvious error on USCIS side - one more piece of supporting evidence for suing them.

Same here

Yesterday(12/8/03), my wife got FP notice, where as her case was approved on 12/1/03. Interestingly, the notice date printed on the FP notice is also 12/1/03. We both got our 2nd FP done in August 2003.

My lawyer also sent me an email yesterday that their office got FP notices for both of us. When I told lawyer that, our cases are approved per website, then she said ignore this notice. She also said, her office got about 90+ FP notices in just one day, out of which 70% of the people gave their 2nd FP in last couple of months. Seems like some bug in USCIS system.

Sreenivas