FP notice received for wife but not for self-CSC

Hi,
I-485 RD-9/6/00, ND-9/22/00 CSC-EB2 INDIA

Received FP notice for my wife last week (10/18). Did not receive notice for my FP sofar.
Any feedback/suggestions on similar experinces will be greatly appreaciated.

No Title

Check with your lawyer if he got any courtesy copy. In my case, my lawyer gave me a courtesy copy and that is enough..

No Title

Similar thing happened to me. I got my FP notice while my wife\'s did not come
through. Our lawyers dot seem to have a copy. Is that possible? Should I follow
it up with INS in California? Thanks.

- Raj.

No Title

Same boat, got for one not for other. Attorney says that it may take anywhere between from now until 5 months, is that realistic? Is that going to be problem if FP is done only for one person not the other. So, what kind of issues will be later if the other person has to wait for FP in the same family!
Pl. share thoughts or experiences!
OR Is is possible to get the FP done for spouse without notice also as long as primary applicant has notice, any such cases? PLEASE HELP!

No Title

It happened to me too.

My wife got her FP notice but I didn\'t. Called my attorney to find out if he had a courtesy copy, unfortunately he didn\'t as some of them do get a copy and some of them don\'t. He asked me to wait until the FP date/week and see if I get my notice in the mail or otherwise go to the ASC on the finger print date/week and request them to search for my name in the roster they have for that day/week. This is something worth trying, and I was set to do that because I had no other choice. Called INS and the 800 number on wife\'s FP notice but none of them gave me a reasonable reply.

Well, in my case, I received my notice in the mail and went to the ASC to have my FP done and didn\'t had to go through trying my attorney\'s solution at ASC, but I think it would have worked as when I went to the ASC and looked at the roster, my and my wife\'s name and A# numbers were written next to each other. So guys, go and give it a shot !!

Good Luck....