FP notice received for my spouse but not for me (primary applicant)

sunny narayan

Registered Users (C)
I applied in CSC and my wife received her FP and I have not received any notice yet. It has been six months since I filed and I would appreciate any help or of any similar previous experience. I am getting worried and I am not sure how to get a FP for me from INS. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

No Title

Same story for me. my lawyer send 2 fax inquiry. So far no news.
My RD 03/21/01 and ND 04/10/01. wac-01-154-xxxxx.

Can you post your details?

Same Story .. more info.. VSC

Hey guys,

I applied from the VSC ND 08/20.
My wife recd her FP Notice a litte more than a week ago and her FP date is 10/20. I\'m the Primary applicant and I haven\'t recd mine yet.

Based on my request, my attorney office called VSC and spoke to an IIO abt my case.

INS is using a new electronic system to send do the FP Notices. There are some bugs in this. Unfortunately mine is caught in the bug too.

The only solution suggested by the IIO is:

Since the INS system doesn\'t show that my FP Notice has been sent (and the automated message also says the same thing), I will have to wait until my File goes to an Adjudicator. He/she will go through the file and find that I\'ve not been sent an FP notice and will take action(?!!!).

I\'m also planning to check with the officers who will do the FP for my wife reg. this. If they\'re ok to do mine also and send it along with my wife\'s (eventhough I didn\'t receive a Notice) then it\'s fine. Otherwise.. Just have to wait.

You guys have any suggestions on a different approach or any other experiences?

Tx
GCDude99

I got my FP notice, my wife hasn\'t. Talked to IIO today

He was extremely helpful & said that she should have got her\'s at the same time.
Said he\'ll check "downstairs" & call me.
Asked if her last name was the same as mine. When I said no, he remarked that that might be the reason that it got through the cracks.
Do y\'all have the same last names?
BTW, we are NSC. RD & ND in Jan 01. My FP in Aug, 01.

Good Info.

Our Attorney office spoke to an IIO on this. The first IIO they spoke was a very nice lady. She agreed that the problem was in their side and will get my file and expedite the process. My bad luck on that day was that our Attorney officer person didn\'t have my A Number and was asked to give the number later.

So they called up first thing next morning and ended up with a moody IIO. She apparently didn\'t want to talk about that, but agreed that it is their proplem again and also to look for my file and expedite the process. I guess now I\'m back to square 1 and waiting.

My RD Aug\'01 and FP for my wife is Sep\'01