FP Notice received by mail today

Nevcha

Registered Users (C)
Thought to share with you guys .... here are my details ....
  Mailed date - 08/01/2001
  Receipt date - 08/03/2001
  I485 Notice date - 09/12/2001
  Recepit WAC# - 01-282-xxxxx
  AP Approval - Not received yet
  EAD Approval - Not received yet
  FP Approved - 10/23/2001
  FP Scheduled - 11/27/2001 at Sacramento
  Service centre - CSC

CIBA - Please update my details.

Good luck to those waiting for FP.

congrads !!!

hi,

hearty congradulations...my WAC is close to yours.by Gods grace i hope to hear something from them atleast next week.

regards,

you can call the CSC # and then enter your WAC # for I485 and Technically it should say " FP ha

I do understand that you have a valid FP notice but I was just curious because my WAC # is 285 and I am little anxious if CSC updates the AVM mesg too in parallel or not .

Thanks

AZCOWBOY007

any idea as to why EADs are not approved these days

hi,

many of them are just getting their FP notices and not AP or EAD? any guesses ...???!

No Title

just call 949-831-8427 and enter yr 485 receipt nr. Then Yu will hear the message.

thanks Nevcha .........AVM means automated voice mesg .....when you call CSC : 949 8318427.....you g

I called 949-831-8427 several times, the line is always busy. What\'s the best time to call??

hi Nevcha

this toll free number(800-375-5283) is for customer service at INS!
what did you ask them, which option did you choose? can
you please clarify? thanx a lot and congrats , you are
the first one with FP for a september notice date.

No Title

Check it after office hrs. It will go to voice mail.Follow the message and enter yr receipt nr.I am so surprised because of Yr post.We are having hopes that every body will get fp asap.

EAD Approved finally !

Swara,

Heard EAD approval on AVM y\'day.

RD 04/23
ND 06/22
EB3
India
CSC

I pressed 0 to talk of Representative, and they said if your received hard copy approval notice, the