Fp Notice Recd

Hi Vibrant,

Could you please tell me are you belonging to one of retrogress countries ?
Just curious to know as I am planning to go for vacation...

Thanks in advance...

EB3 INDIA PD. September 2002
I140 Oct. 8 2004, AD Feb. 18 2005
I485 Oct. 8 2004, AD ????????
FP??????????

atllab said:
Hi Vibrant,

Could you please tell me are you belonging to one of retrogress countries ?
Just curious to know as I am planning to go for vacation...

Thanks in advance...

EB3 INDIA PD. September 2002
I140 Oct. 8 2004, AD Feb. 18 2005
I485 Oct. 8 2004, AD ????????
FP??????????

Hello atllab,
Yes.. I am. I Guess you should get yours also in few weeks. My Experience says Anything can happen with TSC. They are Highly un predictable

pashwin said:
Scheduled for 4/12/05

Pashwin,

Your wife should get in next couple of days. My wife FP Notice came after 4 days, eventhough posted on the same day from USCIS.

thanks vibrant.

atllab--- yes i belong to the retrogress countries. Even though i got FP notice... i am not expecting approval until my PD becomes current.

Employer said they would file under EB2, but did EB3.... thats how you hold the employee's and make more money.. eh?

Thanks pashwin for your reply...

I wish I will also get my FP soon...Wish you all the best...

You never know

Pashwin,

Congratulations on receiving your FP notice. It will be interesting to see how TSC is working these days. Technically they are not supposed to approve cases that do not have a current PD but they seem to be sending out FPs for these cases. Maybe they will approve them or maybe they will wait till the PD is current. Either way its a good thing that FPs are being done.

saras

Wife received Bio Metric Code-3.

Guys -
My wife received Biometric last week scheduled on Feb-14th (Today, went well) . I thought they will put our cases in shelf and do not open for next few years. Does this mean anything or routine Automatic Appointment Scheduling to burn our ETO's..

EB3 PD Aug 13th 2002.
I-140 RD -May 11th 2004, AD :JUNE 2005.
I-485 RD - Aug 16th 2004.
FP1 for self and Spouse : 03/15/2005.
BioMetric for Wife : 02/14/2006.
BioMetric for Self: -

Sorry ..
as per my personal experience FP does not mean anything as I did 2 FP and spouse did 3 FP since oct 2003.
it is routine task for them.

Also received FP notices this week. FP date is 3/2. ND was 2/2
EB2 world, received at TSC 1/25/06.

Are there any approval timeline patterns for cases that are current once FP is complete?

vibrant said:
Guys -
My wife received Biometric last week scheduled on Feb-14th (Today, went well) . I thought they will put our cases in shelf and do not open for next few years. Does this mean anything or routine Automatic Appointment Scheduling to burn our ETO's..

EB3 PD Aug 13th 2002.
I-140 RD -May 11th 2004, AD :JUNE 2005.
I-485 RD - Aug 16th 2004.
FP1 for self and Spouse : 03/15/2005.
BioMetric for Wife : 02/14/2006.
BioMetric for Self: -

I have received my Biometric on 03/09/2006. Dont know why they are doing this, anyways i dont expect them to approve our application in coming decades... just wasting my leave :(

I can see some coorelation between FP and economics in boston downtown..

I am in boston and when ever there is FP ( I did 5, 2 for me and 3 for spouse)
I need to go to boston downtown .. as usual there is very limited street parking.

one mobile gas station parking is there just in front of ins office. that guy charges 10 $ per hour... total paid by me as of now is more than 100 $.

do you see math and economics here...
when ever parking guy feels his business is not doing well ..he may be requesting INS to issue FP notices so that his revenue/profit will increase...
:)

visa_chakkar said:
I can see some coorelation between FP and economics in boston downtown..

I am in boston and when ever there is FP ( I did 5, 2 for me and 3 for spouse)
I need to go to boston downtown .. as usual there is very limited street parking.

one mobile gas station parking is there just in front of ins office. that guy charges 10 $ per hour... total paid by me as of now is more than 100 $.

do you see math and economics here...
when ever parking guy feels his business is not doing well ..he may be requesting INS to issue FP notices so that his revenue/profit will increase...
:)

Good one.. :). I used to wait for FP back in 2004, Now i hate FP's.