FP notice not received for spouse

naveenmgm

Registered Users (C)
Hi all
I received FP notice couple of days ago, but my wife has not received one yet. I am the primary applicant and scheduled to do my FP in october. What I have seen from other postings here is that both primary and the dependent gets FP notice at the same time, but in my case it is not so. Does anyone has experienced this before ? and what is the plan of action ? please advice..

details please

also did the fp arrive at your residence did the online message change? DOnt worry the papers should be coming shortly for all? also call up the number and ask them the reasons

yes, the FP notice came to my house and the online status has not changed.
I did call 800 number and they don't know the reason, all they can do is look at the online message and explain to us in more detail of what the message says..(they think we cannot read and understand english..)

In my case I have received my FP two weeks back, my wife received FP last week. I didn't call 800 number. There is no change in online status.

Check with your lawyer

I had the same situation for our 2nd FP. We only received my wife's FP notice but not mine. I waited one week and mine still didn't show up so I called my lawyer and found out he received copies of FP notices for both of us. I used the copy he received and got FP done.

Did you see LUD the same for both you and your wife's cases? we had the same LUD.

I checked with my attorney and she says that she has not received FP notice to either one of us. LUD for both of us has not changed and has not changed since we filed I-485.