FP notice not received for April 8,9,10 filers

me neither...

still waiting for FP notice which I am not sure will arrive.

Haven't been on this board for long and I pretend that I forgot all about this.

FP MARCH not recieved

hi
Its really frustrating.. i submitted my wifes 485 docs in March .. havent heard abt the fp since then..

my colleague submitted his 140,485 in June and already finished his FP.. it sucks..

I read somewhere in this forum that we can fax a reminder but I could not find the fax# to VSC. Can someone provide that to me ??

RD : March 22
ND : April 08

Thanks
Amit

Nothing yet!

The last time, 3 months back, I asked my lawyer to talk to IIO. She told that the IIO said FP will be taken as an issue only when it crosses 210 days after filing 485, as it takes anywhere from 1-6 months ( 210 days :rolleyes: ) to issue a notice. My lawyer didn't buy my point of the later filers getting an FP :D
So, I am waiting to cross that "210" to jump on my lawyers head :p

ND: Apr10
State: NJ

I am also in the same boat. My RD - 03/22/02 and ND - 04/10/2002, state = MD.

I called couple of times to IIO, they said My files looks good and everything is fine. No RFE and so on ...., so bottom line is that calling IIO has not helped me anything.

So, when i spoke to My company HR department, they say that I should go personally to Baltimore office and get FP done. So i am still thinking whether it is right to do without having FP notice.

Done any of you tried going to Local INS office and got FP done.

Also Can any of you answer the following.

1. Can we go for local ins office without FP notice. Will the Local INS office allow us??

2. Will that create any probs for our GC processing?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,
My ND is 04/10/02 from NJ....

I called IIO few minutes back. She is courteous but of no use.She says that my case automatically goes to Finger printing center which issue FP notice depending on the availability of the local INS. The process is automatic and she cannot intervene at this stage to order manually. When I asked that if somehow the automated system does not work then at what time we can expediate the process...she says that the case comes for review and at that time they see and order FP manually and I may get FP within a week at that time and once FP happens they will recieve in one day and so, she does not see any reason for me to get worried on this issue....
According to her , my case might come for review sometime in next April and if by that time I didn't recieve FP then the reviewing officer will order FP manually...

God knows what is going on...

thanks,
raju

My spouse went to local INS last month and they didn't provided any info...they simply said that you will get in mail....

thanks,
raju

Hi rajum,

Was that Baltimore INS Center??

As each center will have unique policy. Can you please clarify

Thanks
glenmd

my ND is 4/9/2002 but I got my FP done..read

long but read for your help..

I was also in the same boat as all of you till Aug, 2002.

I called my attorney a couple of times and in Aug they called the IIO, and in 2 weeks we had our FP appointment letter (strangely it only came to my attorneys address) for 03-SEPT-2002

We went there and they took computerized prints for me and my wife.

On 10-SEPT-2002 my prints were approved by the FBI but my wifes never came approved ...

I again called my attorney, and he said wait, they will let us know if there is a problem.

In the mean time we were going to move on 14-SEPT-2002 so we asked the Post Office to start forwarding mail...and we filed the AR-11 around 23-SEPT-2002, and I called the IIO on 26-SEPT for the address change also.

But on 20-SEPT-2002 Newark office had issued a notice to re-appear for her to take her prints again. It was mailed on 27-SEPT-2002 (dont know why???), and the post office forwaded it to us on 7-OCT-2002 to reach us on 8-OCT-2002

Guess what, the interview was for 4-OCT-2002, and we had missed it as we did not get it in time.

On the attorneys advise we went to Newark, and explained all the above to them. Also I had my 8 mo preg. wife with me, so they allowed us in to take the prints again, and this time the so called QA Supervisor double-checked the prints again and again till he was satisfied.

Now I am waiting for the confirmation that INS recd. the prints and the process has resumed for my wife...and also for the baby..who by the way...beat us..and will be a citizen..before we get our approvals.

Another thing, that day on 10-OCT-2002, someone rear-ended us, and I had to take my wife to the ER before the Newark office...

But it is said all ends well that ends well,

My suggestion dont wait, pester your attorneys as it is sitting somewhere and needs to be pushed...

take my advise, as no need to wait...

March2002Tracker.

well...

my RD was 11/2001. I did not receive my FP notice till late June of 2002 while others with similar RDs as me or later got FP done way before my notice. it is a strange thing. i didn't get my FP done till mid july.

Northern MA

FYI. Several areas in Northern MA fall under NH for fingerprinting purposes. There were delays of about 7 months for late-2001 485 filers from Northern MA.
Cheers.

March2002tracker,
Congrats on your FP..I know that after your intervention, you got fp notice. Last month when my wife called INS they said that we will not look into it until 7 months passed. In our March fliers, someone posted that IIO said that she will issue FP next monday and when I called IIO is saying that she does not any power to issue manual FP. It's really difficult to convince the IIO....

Don't know what to do.......

thanks,
raju

Finally my wifes second set of FP APPROVED

I saw on the online status that my wife's second set of FP done on 10/10/2002 were approved on 10/15/2002..

So now both our FPs are cleared and we have our ND as 04/09/2002...so please pester your attorneys to move fast..and call..

Waiting for FP

My ND is 4/10/02, and am still waiting for my FP notice.

Spoke to the IIO couple of times - all she said was everything is fine. Read here about sending a fax. Checked with my attorney and she says she has never heard about sending fax!!
She checked with VSC and seems my FP has been ordered but not sent out yet. (Any idea what that means???)

But it is odd that this is happening to ND date around 4/10/02...

Those with similar ND dates, pl keep updating your status here...