FP notice not received escalation process

Hi Arun Mehta - I have used this form

Did not get my FP notice until Feb 2002 and I am Apr 2001 mailer.
Attorney and myself started faxing in Dec 2001. I have sent 2 faxes and attorney sent 2 faxes. Only after attorney sent the second fax I have received the FP appointment.

Make sure you fill out all the fields - specially the return FAX number. Also make sure you use the last form on this link - the one for FPs (page 5of5).

Did not know if mine or attorney\'s faxes kicked in but it was about 2 weeks after attorney sent the second fax. So if you have an attorney make them fax it also.

Thanks, this is very helpful.

why did you wait till December to fax. You should have started faxing from August onwards.

They changed the FP system and issued a notice to wait additional 120 days

Look at this thread
Kishur "San Jose FP waiters ( a new discussion group)" 11/9/01 7:21pm

"INS has started to use a new contractor to issue fingerprint notices. This has caused notices to be issued "out of order". Your application notice date is August 20. INS will not take inquiries on individual cases unless it has been 120 days from the notice date.
we can start inquiring only after Dec 20. "

Any authentic site for FA query after 120 days?

Could you please let me know any authentic site (or INS link) which says about the inquery after 120 days so that I can convince my idiot attorney to send an inquery for the FP. It\'s been 170 days from the ND.
I can not fax the inquery myself without the attorney\'s signature as the form requires that. My attorney is reluctant to do anything about it and I can not fire him as he is appointed by my company.
Thanks in advance for the cooperation.

Larry\'s Boy, What is the fax number to send fax .....?

Can you please let us know the fax numbers where we should be sending the faxes ?
I see two numbers, 949-389-3484 and 949-389-3198 in the form (5 of 5). But, the IIO gave the number as 949-389-3055.

YOu can send fax inquiry by yourself.

I had tried that for my wife and managed to get her FP within a month.

soi

What no did you send it to?

Did you fill out the form (page 5) available on the link on the first posting. If so, what did you do about the attorney signature?

You can sign the form yourself and I had faxed to the number 949-389-3484

But if the IIO gave you a different number, then fax it on that numnber, since the number could have changed now.

soi