FP notice, no LUD chng primary, not notice derivative.

gmohdez

Registered Users (C)
My wife received FP notice by mail, we started inquiry 2 weeks ago and received letter stating either FP was expired or clearance had not been obtained. I guess it was FP since she received the notice. Neither time did her LUD change.
On the other hand, the only reply to my inquiry is "case assigned to supervisor", more than 60 days ago, I started a second inquiry almost two weeks ago with no reply yet. Wife is primary applicant. Is this normal?

it seems to be normal

wow.. another 2002 filers are still waiting.....

Each member of my family got FP notices at different times(one was in last Nov, another was in last Dec and the primary applicant was in Feb this year). After FPs, there was a few continous message changes for mine and there were no any message update for other two family members. They got approved in March and I am still waiting and experiencing this torture.

Also, one of my friend with very similar filing situation as you for both I-140, I-485 and first FP, didn't get second FPs for whole family untill contacting the local congressman office(the lady called TSC directly in front of my friend) in Feb and completed FP in March and got ref in April and approved in May.

I think that you may get second FP and hope ' your case is with superviser ' is not just make us feel better as some of us at this forum pointed out at other topics that this is a recent strategy from TSC.

Good luck

I-485 Oct 2002
FP Dec 2004
Primay applicant approved March 2005
Ref ACK May 3, 2005
AD????

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the info. I forgot to mention, I did contact both local congressman and senator, both via email, and both sent a form to be signed with our consent for them to inquire on our cases. At this point it would be hard to say if the congressman's action or the inquiry is what caused the FP notice, although if I go by this board, it was likely the congressman's inquiry.

I am absolutely certain that the "sent to supervisor" message is both a canned reply form and a way for TSC to get us off their backs. The reason is that the other reply we received for my wife stated that EITHER fingerprints had expired or clearance not received, as if they did not know which one was the actual reason. My guess is that they have this kind of replies to be able to answer to congress and say they are "communicating" with us, while at the same time not providing any useful information.

On the other hand, my last (third) EAD was approved within two weeks, and started running on the date my second one was to expire, so at least I know some people there are working. Actually I believe they are all working, what I hate is the not knowing reasons for the delays. If there is a "bad guy" with my same name and they want to rule me out, I totally agree with the system; it keeps us safer here. What I would like for USCIS and Homeland Security in general is not to hide from us what they are doing

WaitWithHope said:
wow.. another 2002 filers are still waiting.....

Each member of my family got FP notices at different times(one was in last Nov, another was in last Dec and the primary applicant was in Feb this year). After FPs, there was a few continous message changes for mine and there were no any message update for other two family members. They got approved in March and I am still waiting and experiencing this torture.

Also, one of my friend with very similar filing situation as you for both I-140, I-485 and first FP, didn't get second FPs for whole family untill contacting the local congressman office(the lady called TSC directly in front of my friend) in Feb and completed FP in March and got ref in April and approved in May.

I think that you may get second FP and hope ' your case is with superviser ' is not just make us feel better as some of us at this forum pointed out at other topics that this is a recent strategy from TSC.

Good luck

I-485 Oct 2002
FP Dec 2004
Primay applicant approved March 2005
Ref ACK May 3, 2005
AD????

gmohdez said:
Thank you for the info. I forgot to mention, I did contact both local congressman and senator, both via email, and both sent a form to be signed with our consent for them to inquire on our cases. At this point it would be hard to say if the congressman's action or the inquiry is what caused the FP notice, although if I go by this board, it was likely the congressman's inquiry.

I am absolutely certain that the "sent to supervisor" message is both a canned reply form and a way for TSC to get us off their backs. The reason is that the other reply we received for my wife stated that EITHER fingerprints had expired or clearance not received, as if they did not know which one was the actual reason. My guess is that they have this kind of replies to be able to answer to congress and say they are "communicating" with us, while at the same time not providing any useful information.

On the other hand, my last (third) EAD was approved within two weeks, and started running on the date my second one was to expire, so at least I know some people there are working. Actually I believe they are all working, what I hate is the not knowing reasons for the delays. If there is a "bad guy" with my same name and they want to rule me out, I totally agree with the system; it keeps us safer here. What I would like for USCIS and Homeland Security in general is not to hide from us what they are doing

gmohdez:

are you in Florida? I contacted state senator by the way exactly same as you. It am not sure if it helped. Anyway, I got reference on legal status a few(4) weeks after i mailed the consent form.

I wanted to know the reason why several 2002 filers are still waiting for approvals. It happened just randomly......

I happened called TSC a few days ago and I was first told my case is pending then my case is pulled for superviser review...this seems to be the canned reply.

TSC is working but just not working on our 2002 cases :rolleyes: . I got my third EAD approved in 10 days(received date May on 13 and approved on May 23) even though my 2nd EAD still have more than a month.

Good luck for all 2002 filers.

I-485 Oct 2002
FP Dec 2004
Ref ACK May 3 2005
AD?

So this is where you 2002 people are hiding :D

I contacted senator Bill nelson(florida), but not sure if he did much, i contacted him to get my FP notice and also did an inquiry(lawyer), got a response from senator after a month that i had already received and done my fingerprints saying that my filngerprints were already done :eek:

wheresmygc

wheresmygc said:

I contacted senator Bill nelson(florida), but not sure if he did much, i contacted him to get my FP notice and also did an inquiry(lawyer), got a response from senator after a month that i had already received and done my fingerprints saying that my filngerprints were already done :eek:

wheresmygc
Wheresmygc: thanks for joining us. I did contacted senator Bill Nelson for getting status and expedite the process since my FP is Dec 2004. After a month, I got a reference. It seemed that the senator offcie faxed a query to TSC then TSC faxed a status to the senator offcie. If it works I need to do again. However, I might go to the local congressman office instead.

Good luck!!

----
I-485 Oct 2002
FP Dec 2004
Ref ACK May 3, 2005
AD???

I am in Texas, Houston for precision. My name is a very common name in Spanish, I actually had a little bit of a hard time trying to establish credit, as a not very nice namesake of mine decided not to pay some of his bills. Fortunately he is a couple decades younger and it was not too hard to establish it. This is what points in the direction of name check delays, plus I have read some posts specifically stating a common name when name checks are delayed.

I hate being among the few paying the price, but as long as I can have a job and live the kind of life I decided to have in the U.S., a few months delay is a minor inconvinience, even if it is expensive (about $1,000 per year in EAD's and AP's)

We will all get there, and we will all have what we want (except those who shouldn't, which is why I am willing to tolerate the delay, as much as I hate it)

Good luck to all of you 2002'ers

WaitWithHope said:
gmohdez:

are you in Florida? I contacted state senator by the way exactly same as you. It am not sure if it helped. Anyway, I got reference on legal status a few(4) weeks after i mailed the consent form.

I wanted to know the reason why several 2002 filers are still waiting for approvals. It happened just randomly......

I happened called TSC a few days ago and I was first told my case is pending then my case is pulled for superviser review...this seems to be the canned reply.

TSC is working but just not working on our 2002 cases :rolleyes: . I got my third EAD approved in 10 days(received date May on 13 and approved on May 23) even though my 2nd EAD still have more than a month.

Good luck for all 2002 filers.

I-485 Oct 2002
FP Dec 2004
Ref ACK May 3 2005
AD?

Here we are. I have been reading this BB for well over a year, but only recently started posting.
I very much appreciate all the information everyone has posted.

I believe in doing all you can, including calls to congress, senate, etc., but at the same time I believe we are better off not worrying about the outcome. Life is more enjoyable this way.

I certainly believe that a blown fuse once in a while is much better than a full explosion, and this BB is the right place. You will not get much out of BCIS, or whatever the name is now, with harsh words.

yourgreencardisjustaroundthecorner

Now if I could only tell you which corner. But it is there.

wheresmygc said:

wheresmygc

FP derivative noa received

Saturday's mail had a nice surprise, my FP notice (I am derivative) with same date and time as my wife's, so it was probably just a mail situation that they arrived in different days.

Still no LUD change in our cases. Since we receive different inquiry replies, I now am 99.44% certain that congressman's intervention caused action on our cases.

Apps. next Friday, will post outcome as they became known.