FP notice issuance

doc

Registered Users (C)
It looks to me like, FP notice has been issued to people:
1. EB2 catagory and
2. Having a degree from US...

Atleast as far as I have seen among my friends, thats the case.
Any one else got recently????

No Title

one of my friend with last name S and ND 03/28 hasn\'t got his FP...he is EB2 India but has no US degree

No Title

hi, this is not true. We have not received FP yet. We are in EB-2 category and have Master\'s degree from U.S.

Details :

Handle : gk013
EB 2
RD 03/29/01
ND 04/16/01
A # 7577****
WAC 01-159-*****
Last Name letter K
No FP. No EAD.

No Title

rrw, be logical please. Forgive me if I\'m wrong but I think you are a lady. Your case won\'t overturn doc\'s statement.

doc said, "FP notices are issued only to EB2 people with a US degree."

From this statement it can deduce that "Non-EB2 people AND people who don\'t have a US degree are not being sent FP notices."

From this statement it can NOT deduce that "If one has not received his FP notice he must not be an EB2 applicant w/ US degree."

By logic we can write it down in formulas:

If Statement A --> Statement B; [if FP issued --> EB2/US degree got it].
Then -(Sta. B) --> -(Sta. A) [not EB2/US degree, no FP]
When Statement B --//(no)--> Statement A [EB2/US degree -/-> receive FP].

Clear? Being an engineer we should have known that :)

No Title

This is not true!!!
EB2.
Have a master degree from the U.S.
ND: 02/01.
Got AP/EAD.
No FP yet.

No Title

I\'m sorry Llinda, have you read my message on top of yours? Be logical please! Be logical please! Be logical please!

Your case won\'t overturn doc\'s statement.
From this statement it can deduce that "Non-EB2 people AND people who don\'t have a US degree are not being sent FP notices."
From this statement it can NOT deduce that "If one has not received his FP notice he must not be an EB2 applicant w/ US degree."

No Title

Henry, whats your point? I find your analysis completely useless and a waste of time. It would be more helpful if you could try to come up with an analysis of what CSC is trying to do or what order they seem to be following. Just a suggestion. No hard feelings please...

No Title

One more time...Henry, whats your point? I find your analysis completely useless and a waste of time. It would be more helpful if you could try to come up with an analysis of what CSC is trying to do or what order they seem to be following. Just a suggestion. No hard feelings please...

No Title

I\'m sorry forever waiting but have you read my message on top of yours? Be logical please! Be logical please! Be logical please!
Your case won\'t overturn doc\'s statement.

To Scorpion Sting

Scropion Sting my friend:

My point is: since immigration to US is a very tricky thing our careful and accurate understanding of various information makes big sense. What doc said was: all his friends as he knows who received FP notices of this burst fall in EB2 category and hold a US degree. It doesn\'t have to mean that everybody in EB2 with a US degree should have received FP notice! The info is highly valuable but has to be correctly understood. If you are not an EB2 guy with US degree, according to this message you need to relax and wait. If you are an EB2 guy with US degree, your possibility to receive FP notice soon is high. BUT DON\'T SAY DOC\'S THEORY IS WRONG JUST BECAUSE YOU AS AN EB2 GUY WITH US DEGREE HAVE NOT RECEIVED FP NOTICE YET \'CUZ DOC DID NOT MEAN THAT!!!

Let me make things more clear: you have 100 red balls and 100 white balls. You pick 50 red balls and no white balls. So, it\'s TRUE that you only pick red balls but it\'s NOT true that a ball must have been picked by you as long as it is red! Clear or not?

H1 Question if you don\'t mind

I am an H1 holder techinicaly, though I was terminated last june. Question is am I allowed to file unemployment benefit from EDD of CA even though I am not a citizen or green card holder?

mekenitodits

No Title

Dear henry, thanks for one more loooooooooong example to explain your simple thought. I have no problem with you doing such detailed analysis so long as it will help the people on this board. But to do so, to say that \'rrw\' is a lady or not a good engineer is not helping anyone and more importantly very rude. Again, my friendly advice is that you put your Sherlock Holmes style to investigate what the CSC is doing!!

Hey Anom , you should start this topic with a new discussion.

You can not join in a queue where people are talkin about tax refund checks and start talking about
Whale Watching.
In short START a new DISCUSSION Boss.

Henry - You are irritating us

C= A + B where
A = people who are US degree holders + EB2 and got their receipt/FP
B = people who are US degree holders + EB2 but haven\'t got their receipts/FP .
People in B, stay calm.
Henry enough of your display. You are making a case like 2 + 2 = 4 and screaming "Logic" "Logic"
What would you do if you had invented Wheel or mathematical zero.
I think you must be dancing to even find keys of your car every morning.

Let go...move on