FP notice in the last couple of weeks?

neo_ny

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone received FP appointment notice in the last couple of weeks? I am a mid-JUne filer and my ND is 06/23 and I still don't have an FP notice (received all NOA's though). I called and spoke to an IO but it wasn't very helpful. Thanks!

USCIS over scheduled FP last week, then canceled a bunch of them, and are issuing reschedule notices. So it is sort of a mess. I'd give them a few weeks.

I hope that it is a system wide issue, I am just worried that the notice is lost in mail! This is also screwing up my timeline in someways as I had thought 45 days is plenty of time to get my fingerprinting done before I leaving the country for 3 weeks .. well we'll see hopefully I can take care of it before I leave!

USCIS over scheduled FP last week, then canceled a bunch of them, and are issuing reschedule notices. So it is sort of a mess. I'd give them a few weeks.

A friend of mine has to leave the country in a week, so she did a walk-in with a cancelled appointment notice. And surprisingly, the ASC was almost empty. Maybe USCIS cancelled more than they intended, who knows!

You may want to try that too if you don't receive anything; some ASC may be OK with that. If not, have someone take care of your mail while you are gone, it is pretty easy to reschedule.