FP notice from VSC for RD /ND 10/99 , 11/99 12/99

Harassed2Much

Has anybody received FP notice from VSC for RD & ND being either 10/99 or 11/99 or 12/99.

Is there any problem if I call up VSC and talk to IIO about as to when my FP notice would be sent or when can I expect it.

Any input would be appreciated.

No Title

No FL So far. My ID/ND 15,21 Oct 1999.
I have not seen even a single FL on Oct 99

No Title

Hi,

RD - Sept 23, 99 ND Oct 5, 99 Recpt # EAC-00-003-5xxxx
No FP notice yet.

Anxious and Frustrated...

No Title

Wonder why INS is so sluggish in issuing FP notices for cases after September. Since May they are stuck with August and September cases.

No Title

As I said before, my friend from work has received FP last week.
Details: RD 09/17/99 ND 10/01/99 country India, FP scheduled for
week of August 08, 2000 in Philly.
It seems as October FP\'s are on the way. To respond why it is taking too long to get to October FP..... Since everyone become current in August there were many applications filed in August and September. It seem that it took a while to get through these cases, so it will take a while also to approve these I485 once the approvals start.
Month of August is crucial here for I-485\'s. If VSC wants to keep proccessing time under a year (as they claim), we should start seening tons of approvals throughout this month.

"I see the light at the end of the tunnel"

No Title

I do not really understand what you mean...INS cannot approve cases (EB2 and EB3 requiring a labor certification) that are not current. Therefore those cases that suddenly became current in August of last year would have to wait in line before they can get their approval.

No Title

Hi Supra,
       My details are same as yours. Please advise when you get your FP Notice.