FP notice for Oct'2003 applicants

NeelBuddy

Registered Users (C)
Did anybody receive FP notice (or already done) with receipt date/notice date Oct 2003 ?
Mine is Oct 20, 2003. still waiting for FP.

Thanks

Recieved FP (First one) from USCIS for myself and my spouse.

my detai:

I-485 RD 10-28-2003
I-140 RD 10-28-2003 AD 07-08-2004

Dashdurai,
When did you get your finger printing notice? Mine is also October 2003, few days earlier than your filing date.

When you receive finger printing notices, is there any change in the LUD on 485?

Msg on my 485 was not changed it still says the old msg and still has the old Last update date.

i think my spouse's Advance Parole triggered our FP. her AP have approved on 07/15/2004 and our FP issued on 07/15/2004 but i recieved today.

And FP notices have recieved our lawyer.

dashDurai said:
Msg on my 485 was not changed it still says the old msg and still has the old Last update date.

i think my spouse's Advance Parole triggered our FP. her AP have approved on 07/15/2004 and our FP issued on 07/15/2004 but i recieved today.

This is good news. I have just applied for EAD/AP and a change of address, I hope this will trigger something.
It seems to me that nowdays they are issuing FP notices only when the I485 is close to approval, therefore I wouldn't be surprised if yours gets approved soon.

dashDurai said:

I heard that finger printing notices comes to our home too, but I am surprised since your lawyer received it.

Is your wife applying for 2nd AP now?

Did your attorney receive FP notice?

WantGCSoon,
Did your attorney recevie your FP notice ? if so when?

Thank you

Did you give your attorney address on i-485 application?

dashDurai said:

dashDurai,
Did you give your attorney address on i-485 ?
Please let us know if you have received FP notice at your residence also.
Did you apply for EAD ? If so did you receive at your residence address or your attorney received the EAD card ?

NeelBuddy::

Yes, my lawyer gave all 485 corresponds to his address. so i am not recieved FP notices. However he gave EAD corresponds to my address.. i recieved the card ..

Neelbuddy,
I havent received any FP so far, but waiting for one soon. I am just thinking if the LUD would change on our 485 application, once VSC sends us the FP Notice? Incase if we change the address and dont inform INS, would the post office forward it to the new forwarding address?

Yes- post office will forward your mails to new address.

Yes. if you change your address with your post office , they will forward your mail to new address.

I would beg to differ here.

I do not think INS/IRS etc documents are forwarded. They go back.

Rgds,

Yeppo

ar13,

Did you apply your 2nd AP/EAD? i see ur ND : 10/1/03

My ND : 10/17/03, My AP/EAD expires in Feb'05, i'm not sure if i can apply for 2nd AP/EAD in October.

How long do we have to wait to apply for 2nd EAD/AP before the expiration of 1st EAD/AP? is there any time limit?

These FP notices typical Random/tanturm working procedures of USICS even though ppl who got are a lucky (well atleast they got FP out of their way. if no RFE then they might is some action on I485 within 15 months). I am not hoping any FP's for ppl ND oct03. My I485 ND is Oct 2nd -03. They still have to issue FP's for ppl from June 03.

If you apply for second EAD/AP/Add change may be there is chance depending upon the Immigration Officer who is reviewing your case..

sorry to sound pesimistic (may be realistic) but that's the name of the game with USICS