FP notice and priority date

reval_wait

Registered Users (C)
All,

I just noticed that my finger print notice has the same Notice Date (ND) and priority date.

One of my friends told me that the Priority date should be the one based on when your labor was filed?? Can some confirm this especially guys who have received Finger print notices.

Thanks in advance
-reval_wait

reval_wait said:
All,

I just noticed that my finger print notice has the same Notice Date (ND) and priority date.

One of my friends told me that the Priority date should be the one based on when your labor was filed?? Can some confirm this especially guys who have received Finger print notices.

Thanks in advance
-reval_wait
Are you using labor substitution by any chance ??

Mine is a labor sub and I had the same issue ... ND and PD were the same in the FP notice ...

max2k1

No, I filed original labor in Nov 2001 which was approved in Oct 2003.

I just happened to go through my old FP notice after talking to one of my friends and noticed that it was indeed the case that ND and PD are the same.

-reval_wait

Only now I noticed that my I-485 receipt does not have a priority date entered. Is it always that way. Please respond
-----------
485 - ND 12/29/2003
140 - Approved 06/2003 (non-concurrent)
LUD - 01/18/05, 01/19/05

delayscks said:
Only now I noticed that my I-485 receipt does not have a priority date entered. Is it always that way. Please respond
-----------
485 - ND 12/29/2003
140 - Approved 06/2003 (non-concurrent)
LUD - 01/18/05, 01/19/05

Hi,
I have the same situation, i checked my 140/485 receipt, but there is no priority date entered. Mine is LC sub. Will this be the prblem for 485 process?

painful140

In my case to PD was printed on my Finger Print Notice as RD of i-140/i-485 ( consurrent). My LC is a sub too.
My attorney said.. PD on FP would not control and my PD should be original LC receipt date.
Anyway, i asked my attorney to get it corrected. Attorney sent a request to USBCIS. Awaiting response from USBCIS.
PD in substitution cases should be teh original LC receipt date.

Good Luck!!!

Greeny:

How long has it been since your attorney sent that request ??

Do update (to a new thread !!) if and when you get anything back from USCIS.

Did anyone here try contacting the Cust Svc 800 number and ask them to check the PD ?
I tried, but the person that answered it said she could not see the PD on my case. I gave both my 485 receipt # and my A#.
Can someone else try -- not sure if something is funky in my case or the phone operators can't (or don't care to) look at the PD info.

Thanks !