FP notice after approval email!!!!

485_spouse

Registered Users (C)
I just recieved a FP notice for next months. My approval was on 23rd June. I'm still waiting for my card. Do I need to go for my FP?

Confuse! Any body in the same situation.

485_spouse

I just recieved a FP notice for next months. My approval was on 23rd June. I'm still waiting for my card. Do I need to go for my FP?

Confuse! Any body in the same situation.

485_spouse

I think you should better take the FP next month. You will receive the card soon.

Me too

I got my approval on 22nd and got FP for next week.Do not know what to do???

I am in the same situation. Got bimetrics a few weeks back for June 27th and got welcome email on JUne 25th.

The last I had got biometrics 3 done was April 2006. Any idea as to what is going on.

I have just got the welcome email no cards ordered email yet.

Got my plastic cards now

It look slike these government offices are working on India's pattern.

AD 06/22
Finger Printing Notice on 06/27
Plastic cards recieved on 06/28
Permanent Resident since 06/04
cards valid till 2017

Even I got the fingerprint notice after receiving the "card production ordered" message. Haven't recd the card yet. Approved on 06/21.

Card mailed no need for FP

Keeping the appointments means "Go and get it done" Don't ignore it.

Today status changed to "On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service."

talked to another IO. "card mailed today, no need for FP"
I have my fingers crossed.

485_spouse

Got magic mail on 06/26 and FP on 29/06

Friend,

Just recieved a FP notice for next month 20th. My approval was on 26th June. I'm still waiting for my card.

Looks like crazy. It won't hurt on attending for FP's right, so I will follow the notice......do the stuff and move on.