FP not received for Nov- Dec 2003 case

Aneesh

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I recently joined this forum and I see that a lot of people who have a receive date of Jan 2004 and after are receiving their FP calls. We have applied for our I140/485 in NOv-Dec 2003 and still havent gotten any FP calls . Do you think we have to ask our Lawyer to check on our case or do we just wait out our I140 time frame posted by TSC ?
RD for I 140 is 11-13-2003
RD for I485 is 12-31-2003
EAD and AP both received in 02/2004
Thank you for all the information being shared on this forum

my receipt date is 17 Dec 03, did not get my FP yet...

my receipt date is 17 Dec 03, did not get my FP yet...

is there any thing that we can do...?

Just thought I would update this thread with a piece of information that was given by another member of this forum who is an october 2003 filer.
he says he got his FP soon after he applied for his second EAD.
The second EAD application seemed to trigger the movement of his case.
Maybe this will be the case for us too so let us hope and wait.
I have applied for my second EAD last week so I will keep this thread updated if and when I receive my FP notice.
Till then Good luck y'all

Me neither

My RD for I-140 & 485 is 11/17/03. My wife got her FP in Feb 04 but I haven't gotten mine yet. Still awaiting. We both got our first EAD and AP approval notices in Dec 03. Applied for second EAD and AP on Sep 29, 04. Gotten emails about our EAD approvals two days ago - awaiting EAD cards.

FP notice received today

I just got my Fp notice today - it is for Dec in Charlotte. Perhaps applying for my second EAD helped this.However my spouse hasnt received it as yet thought we had applied for both our EADs at the same point.
There has been no change in the online status message or LUD so far
Will keep you all informed when we get the other FP notice .
Thanks