FP not received? any body from TSC are in the same boat?

dec140

Registered Users (C)
HI,
my ND/RD for 485 and 140 is Dec 30, 2002. I got my 140 Approved in sept 2003, and I got 2nd EAD, but till today I have not received my FP notice. does anyone from TSC are in the same boat?

I read in some of the threads that by faxing a request for FP to local office, should expedite (for the lucky ones) FP issuing. can some one please explain me what I need to fax and where and the fax number.

Thanks in advance
dec140

Read this update on 08/04/2004

Don't know if there is a basis for this statement but it was on the latest updates from TSC

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/tsc04804.html

Official date for Fingerprint Notices

June 2002 is the current fingerprint date. On the other hand some of the ASC’s have greater workload than others, which effects the date cases scheduled for fingerprinting.

Goodluck to all....

I-485 RD: January,08 2003
ND: January,09 2003

Mee too

Me too. concurrent RD: 11/2002. No FP yet.
Senator last week helped getting a notice that an officer would request fingerprint for us. Still waiting, however.

Same here No FP

ND- Jan 2003, No FP.

Hey hanz, yours ND is Nov 2002. Will please keep us posted about the out come of your comminication with a senator?

regards,
MOG123

Sure I do.

Mog123,

I will surely let you know once there is any forward moving. At this time I got nothing to share about my case. The recent update was on my NIW I140. Nonsense. I filed I-485 concurrently with EB1(a) I-140 which was updated eitht months after approved together with I-485.

I guess all late 2002 cases are dusted somewhere, being classified as "will be processed in the future".

I send an email to congressmen, hopefully will hear back from him sometime soon.

ND: May 2002
FP: ???

First FP for my wife (not me, the primary applicant)

In the past a couple of days, TSC seems to be issuing FP notices. I contacted the Senator and Congressman in Dallas, TX, in July. The senator got response at the end of August from TSC that FP would be requested for my wife and me. My wife got the notice last Friday and I got to wait now. The time was scheduled on the 30th of Sep.

Obviously in my case, the senator played role. Hopefully I would get my notice this week...