FP not available on EAD card ...

perm_lc

Registered Users (C)
I got EAD card from NSC. In that small plastic card, it was mentioned that finger prints not available. Is it normal? Should I concerend about this?

There were very narrow gap between FP date and EAD approval date. Is FP or Biometric process required for EAD also? I thought FP or Biometric is only required for I-485 processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fp Lud

Perm LC ,

What excatly did your LUD states , because I did my FP on 08/02 and haven't rec any change on my 485 online , I have read all that done FP got an LUD , where are you suppose to get this online ?????

Let me know so I can check as well.

Ash

After FP, the LUD for EAD and 485 was changed after two days. 485 message remains same.. received your application on ....

EAD LUD changed two/three times. I recived the card after 4 days.

I just had the FP done today (August 9th) and about a week ago i found out that my AP application was put on hold. I didn't know about it until I called them..online it said that the last update was July 18th. I'm starting to think that they put it on hold until I had my FP done. That's what I'm hoping for, at least. I don't think the status of one should be connected to the other in any way, but I'm starting to think that it's the case. The representative said that it was placed on hold most likely for security reasons, so hopefully it will be approved very soon, like in your case, perm lc.

Last edited by a moderator: