FP LUD Change

gcwaiter66

Registered Users (C)
We did the FP in charlotte on Aug 5 for 485. On that same day the 485 LUD changed, but no message change. Does this mean they have received the FP results from FBI? Or is this LUD change an automatic thing whenever you did a FP? I'd appreciate it if you could share your experiences.

Thanks

EB2, RIR,
PD OCT 2003,
140/485/EAD/AP filed Jan 2005
140, EAD, AP approved Feb 2005
FP done Aug 5, 2005

My LUD changed several days in a row after FP, probably you will see it change the next days too. Approval came 2.5 months after code 3 FP.

Hi MVU,

Is there any message change on your I-485 LUD's.
Thanks.

I-485 RD March 14 '05.
FP ATL June 19 '05.
I-485 AD ???

There was no message change at all after FP. Message just changed after approval two times the same day (morning/evening).

1) This case has been approved. On August 3, 2005, an approval notice was mailed
2) On August 3, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card.

Online status is one big issue at USCIS, messages are not allways updated, and some times mailed notifications aren't received neither. The good news is that after approval you'll have 3/5 years of rest.

FP in Houston TX

MVU,

I did my FP on 8/02 2 weeks earlier than scheduled date 8/13 , I haven't seen any updates on my I-485 online , was I suppose to rec one on that day or the next because I haven't rec anything and I'm seeing all that had there FP they did rec something atleast .

let me know if you have any Idea on the above .

Ashton

mvu said:
There was no message change at all after FP. Message just changed after approval two times the same day (morning/evening).

1) This case has been approved. On August 3, 2005, an approval notice was mailed
2) On August 3, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card.

Online status is one big issue at USCIS, messages are not allways updated, and some times mailed notifications aren't received neither. The good news is that after approval you'll have 3/5 years of rest.

MVU,

Congrats! Apprecite if you could post some more details of your case.
Have you done FP with code 3?
In your signature, the 485 LUDs have changed so many time during the process. Could you post corresponding messages that have changed during the LUD (like FP recived, namecheck cleared ect,,)?

Perm_lc:

Everything is in the signature. I did FP on shcedule, no message change after FP and until approval last week. My I140 was filed on July '04 and approved after RFE on March '05, I filed the I485 on April '05, recieved FP (code 3) notice 15 days later, was approved 2.5 Months after FP.

Check for FP in the forums for more info, most of the members got LUDs the very same day of the FP or the next one.

mvu said:
Perm_lc:

Everything is in the signature. I did FP on shcedule, no message change after FP and until approval last week. My I140 was filed on July '04 and approved after RFE on March '05, I filed the I485 on April '05, recieved FP (code 3) notice 15 days later, was approved 2.5 Months after FP.

Check for FP in the forums for more info, most of the members got LUDs the very same day of the FP or the next one.

As you received the card after 5 days of approval, are you required to go to ASC to get a stamp in passport ?

Where do you check LUD change status? I did my FP in Nashville yesterday. Which web site I should check LUD change? Also how long does it take for I485 approval after FP?

Thanks,

FP & LUD Change

Code 2 biometrics on Aug 6th
LUD Changed 8/9 and 8/9.
Just waiting for 485 approval now...????

perm_lc said:
As you received the card after 5 days of approval, are you required to go to ASC to get a stamp in passport ?
No stamp necessary as I already have the cards. I did recieve for my daughters though, the I797 to make an infopass appointment and take 2 passport photos for PP stamping and GC process.

EB3 PD 07/05/2002
Code 3 biometrics on 8/6.
LUD Changed 8/8 and 8/9.
AD.........????

Hey minn_labor, is ur application EB2 or EB3.

eb3

amani said:
EB3 PD 07/05/2002
Code 3 biometrics on 8/6.
LUD Changed 8/8 and 8/9.
AD.........????

Hey minn_labor, is ur application EB2 or EB3.

amani, EB3
did you have a code 2 biometric before code3?

Fp

I had my first 10 fingerprints sometimes in 2003. I then just had Code2 biometrics on aug 6th.
not sure why some get code 2 and some get code 3.

hens4rth said:
Folks,
I had my FP done on 08/10 and have seen no LUD so far. Is anyone else in the same shoe?

I have completed FP code 3 last 8/10 and saw LUD on my I-485 two times with the same message 'We received your application bla blah' . see my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did it change to? What is the latest and current Status message??
Please post your status messages along with other info.
Thanks
Rayudu

Ahead of time FP

Did my FP one week ahead of time, LUD changed the same day & next day..
ASHTON KUTCHER said:
MVU,

I did my FP on 8/02 2 weeks earlier than scheduled date 8/13 , I haven't seen any updates on my I-485 online , was I suppose to rec one on that day or the next because I haven't rec anything and I'm seeing all that had there FP they did rec something atleast .

let me know if you have any Idea on the above .

Ashton

Finally got the LUD today

Finally got an LUD and a message change for my FP today. Here is the message I see now

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC051-XXX-XXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On August 13, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)