FP Issues - Please help... Maggie ,ciba and others

pvgk

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Some of you folks went to the San Jose ASC centre to get the FP done. I have recd it recently (rescheduled) and the appt date is for Oct 13th. I want to go this week. What is the good time to go there, so they can accept to take the Finger Prints for mine.

Also,my wife is in India and she is expected to return in Nov.If I go and ask the ASC office to reschedule for her, Will they do it then and there
itself. I talked to my attorney and they said that my wife can go with the present notice in Nov and get the FP done as most of the ASC\'s are pretty accomodative. Did you hear any cases like this before on this board.

Please advice.

Regards
pvgk

No Title

Please Post your details, such as RD,ND,EB2/EB3,Country....
FP received date etc.,

No Title

What is possible is that one can go earlier than the schedule date but if your wife\'s date is Oct 13th then to miss that date and go in Nov may pose a big problem for her as it may show up that she missed the date and therefore her petition is abandoned. So it is best that you reschedule the date and for that you may follow the instructions on the finger printing notice. Is it not possible for her to come back in time as that is the best option.

We went there at 2:15pm and finished at 3:15pm. (august,28)

Not very crowded. But some people were waiting there.

Somebody said in this board San Jose ASC is not accepting ahead of schedue FPs after Sep,11. I think you can just go and check with them. No harm at all.

Good luck.

I got FP ahead of schedule by going to San Jose Thursday at 2:30

There were only 3 persons waiting ahead of me.
When you go there, try to take a look inside. If it\'s too crowded, don\'t enter, try again later.

The bad news is that after looking into this for a long time, I couldn\'t find any single clear proof that FP ahead of schedule helped. Looks like they will only look at the cases after the scheduled FP date.

What time did you folks go...

Hi,

What time did you folks go to the SJ ASC. Also, I have decided to do the rescheduling for my wife. Question is , will the officer do it there, if I go ahead of schedule.

My ND is 04/16/2001. RD is 03/28/01, EB2, India.

I was there too at 2:30 or so. 08/28. Done around 3:30.

Maggie, I guess we might have been there about the same time. I was there with my wife and my son.

Interesting coincidence.

Best of luck to all.