FP Issues (ND 01-16-2001 no FP yet) -Lisa1, fundoo please respond

fam

Registered Users (C)
Talked to IIO today. She was not talking in a supportive tone. Told that the case is still in pending stage. She said would send a request for scheduling the FP for myself and my wife.

Fundoo, were u told the same thing when u called during first week ?
Lisa1, did u ever called TSC of late for ur FP ?

Thanks

No Title

Hi,

I was told the same thing.
Wait for 2/3 weeks....if no FP notice...call again...
I called first time in Aug...she told me its too early...
Then I called again in 1st week of Jan...she asked me (whether I had called earlier or not" I told her that I had called sometime in August...
She told that she will put it in the system...but computer may reject it...
If this is of any help...I know and can understand ur frustration....but my suggestion...give 2 weeks and then call....

Hi Lisa1..I got my FP today. ND March 15th 2001

Scheduled for March 5th. Like I said before I called on the 17th of Jan and asked them to schedule me FP notice. Called again on the 28th and IIO told me that FP was scheduled on 24th of Jan. I got it today.

Have you received yours yet?

vinod

Fundo & Srinivinod

I have talked to IIO today regarding the FP. She said that she would send a request for scheduling the FP for myself and my wife. She was really good. When do you think I could expect the FP.

Congratulations, srinvinod! Fam, no FP for me yet.

I am working for a big company which has its own legal team. Our company pays all legal fees. And, we cannot call INS by myself according to the company\'s policy. The only thing I can do is calling the lawyer who is working on my case and ask him to call INS :(. He talked to INS last Friday (finally!) and told me that my case has been with an IIO from Jan. 8th. I should have my FP soon. However, I still do not have it so far. Would you guys please give me some idea on what I should do? Thanks!

Talked to IIO

Yesterday I talked to IIO. She was really good and said that she would send a request for scheduling the FP for my wife and me. I hope to see the FP notice in couple of weeks.

Lisa, I too have my own corporate lawyer.

I dont think it really matters if you call and ask them to schedule an FP. The original copy is automatically sent to your lawyer and you get the courtesy copy. You should call INS and see if an FP was scheduled and if they did, ask them the date. If not, ask them to schedule one. I dont think it has any bearing on you being represented by the corporate.

TSC telephone number

Looks like many of you folks call TSC to talk about where you are at. Could you please let me know the telephone number so that I can try as well. Thanks