FP issue

tsc123102

Registered Users (C)
I am the primary, and did the FP four months later than my spouse. What we can do if my spouse's FP will expire not mine, can we send fax to request expeditious process for both of us? Thanks.

Yes you can. They may work on your case. I did the same thing and got RFE last week.

For my husband , they want 134 notarized from me and for myself Employement Verification Letter. My lawyer they got mail today.

KBS,

My FP will expire on 9/12/04 do I need to send TSC an reminder about FP expiry now or do I need to wait for some more time.

What is format you have used and also let me know whether you have Faxed or Mailed... If faxed what is that fax no.

Thanks,
GcMemphis

Here is the format. I took 5 copies and I mailed each one on every Wednesday. After 4th one, I got RFE. On the Cover letter, I said "Expedite Process Request".

USCIS TSC,
P.O. Box 851488,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488
Phone: 800-375-5283
Fax: 214-489-8021

Dear Sir or Madam:

Subject: Processing our I-485 before FP expiry - request.

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that our Finger Printing results relating to our I-485 petitions will expire on 13/09/2004. Receipt Date and Notice Date are March 2002.

A speedy processing of our I-485 petitions and dependants before this date would be greatly appreciated.

1. Khaja Shaik SRC-02-122-*****
2. Sarath Chakicherla (Husband’s Name) SRC-02-122-*****

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Thank you,

KBS so nice of you to post detailed info.

But If I were U, I would blur out my name rather than the SRC no's ( SRC #'s do not provide personal information)