FP is missing. PLEASE HELP !

immimatter

Registered Users (C)
I went to Baltimore INS last Friday to inquire when my interview will be scheduled. My TD is 06/04/01. Case was received on 6/21. Not yet scheduled to be interviewed.
However, I learned from an INS rep that INS has not received my finger print result which I did on May 3. I also checked with FBI and was informed that FBI doesnot have my FP.

Gurus, Does INS has to have my FP on file before they will adjudicate my I485 at the time of the interview? If I go to the INS ASC for a finger print redo, will the fp result send to VSC or Baltimore INS? Will Baltimore INS still get it if it is sent to VSC? Anyone who run into the same problem, please shed some light.

Thanks much!

FP missing

Immimatter,
Have you checked with the ASC about whether they sent your FP to FBI? I know from this board that someone\'s FP was missing because the INS guy forgot to sign his name on it. Did you do the electronic one or the regular ink one? I did my regular FP on 7/20 at Norfolk INS suboffice and they told me it usually took 6 days to get to FBI. But when I called FBI yesterday, they still have not received.

No Title

Today I went to ASC in MD. For some reason, it was not transmitted (electronic). So they asked me to redo it. This time was regurlar ink.

immimatter- missing FP

Did ASC tell you how long it takes the FP to get to FBI, and then the result get to VSC? thanks.

No Title

I asked them if the paper and ink one will cause any delay compared to electronic one. They told me that it probably will cause 1 day delay. And I know the electronic one will only takes 2-3 days for the result to get to VSC.