FP 'ing before actual FP schedule date?

gurufromnj

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Received a FP schedule for me & my wife for 12th March, I'm March 2002 RD case
Anybody has any experience getting FP done volunteerly before actual FP appointment date mentioned on the notice? I am planning to go to "NEWARK" center tomorrow.
Please share yoyr experiences. :(

Go at a time when there is no crowd - usually Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 PM. Since the FPs are normally scheduled at an Application Service Center, you will have a better chance of getting it done during that time.

Trying Tomorrow

Thanks for your view guys,

I am going to try FP at Newark tomorrow, let's see what happens. At the most I am gonna get "NO"!
I will let you know about my experience tomorrow. Let's hope we all be alright.

Thanks again! :cool:

Denied Entry for Early FP

Hi Guys,

Yesterady I took a day off and went to Newark Office very early in the morning with my 9 months pregnant wife. I reached 24 Commerce Street about 6:45 AM, was second in a line, waited till 8 AM in the bitter cold.
At 8:00 AM at the door they started admitting people for FP. The BIG FAT lady was checking the FP notices. When she checked our FP Notice, said that we can not do early FP because of the overcrowding and overbooking. We requested her that because of my wife's due date falling around the same FP appointment date it's not possible for us. Then the BIG FAT said that we still can not do it today and either come in on the schedule FP date or come after FP date.

So the morale of the story, I 've lost a day's pay, annoyed my pregnant wife, she is already mad at me, and tried arguing with the BIG FAT STONE!

DO NOT GO TO NEWARK FP CENTER BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULE FP DATE! THEY DENY THE ENTRY.

Thank you guys for all your support.