FP info updated in the web site FP done on 4/2/03

U2

Registered Users (C)
I485 RD 7/01, ND 9/01 FP done early on 4/2/03 in Charlotte. Original FP date was 5/3/03

Following info in the web site for me & my wife

"On April 16, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

Does it mean FP's are accepted by BSIC and not rejected or non-classified ?

Thanks and good luck to all waiters of TSC mercy.

Mine too

After seeing this, I went and checked my online status. It is also updated with the same messge.

FP 3/28/03
ND 12/02

It is not updated for my wife though. Does anyone know what could be the reason ? FBI told that it was sent on the same day to service center.

My case is shown like this in online status check

"On April 16, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review. "

I don't know what it means. I did my FP on March 25th at a local ASC. My wife did hers too. but her message didn't change even when the FP notice is mailed until today!

Another Interesting thing is, we both applied for our EAD renewal. My wife got hers. And I am still waiting. The online case status for my case says that
"On April 2, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

My wife's message was,
"This case has been approved. On April 9, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

God only knows the difference in these online messages!!

TSC is well known for it's confusing/contradicting messages

Tx140
did your wife did manual FP? If that is the case it will take couple of wks more to get updated. If not it will update soon.

govgc
I never heard that message for sure. It may be an intermediate state between FP and FP reached to BCIS.

Any body knows what is the message(or how do we know) when a FP redo is needed or FP is not classified by FBI if there is any message like that ?

Thanks and good luck to all.

U2,
we both did our FP on the computer- ie., on a finger print scanner. They even told us that it will be sent to INS in a day or 2. My wife's message never got changed after applying I-485. the only change she had in her message was from "725 days to 775" to that of "990 to 999 days". Thats all. No FP is reflected in her message.

We got same messages as U2, and we have very similar dates as U2 as well.

Looks like TSC is working on these cases.

Similar Message...

My wife is the Applicant and I am the dependent. We both got done our Finger Prints on the same day (in a different location then the one mentionedin or notice.... THat is a different story). It was at the INS office, and on the electronic scanner.

To my surprise, my status was updated within two business days saying, "On June 11, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

It took a while for them to update my wife's status. Well finally they did, and it says, "On June 16, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

I would like to know what it actually means???

Tejas

I had my FP done on May 2/2003. Checked with FBI and they said the result has been sent to BCIS the same day.

Until now no updated on-line. Is that common?

We (wife & me) got FP done on 4/12/2003, still not updated yet

Vili,

We are on the same boat. I called BCIS several times, the IIO even did not know if they had received our FP yet. But FBI sent them to BCIS the next day of the Finger Printing.