FP in SAN MARCOS - SAN DIEGO

greencardorbust

Registered Users (C)
I got FP notice 02 Feb 2002, Will try to do it before scheduled date in San Marcos or San Deigo ASC\'s. Please let me know how these are for early FP\'s.

PCEE PLEASE UPDATE MY STATUS

FP: Notice 02 FEB 2002, Scheduled Date: March 07, 2002

My Details:

PRIORITY DATE : DEC 28, 2000
WAC NO : 01-296

I-485:
RECEIPT DATE : SEPT 12, 2001
NOTICE DATE : SEPT 27, 2001

EAD:
APPROVED: 12 DEC 2001

AP:
APPROVED: 06 DEC 2001

Completed Fingerprinting at San Marcos(Sandiego area) Asp. Wonderfull Experience

Completed Fingerprinting at San Marcos(Sandiego area. It was a breeze. Finished within 15 minutes. The FP approval was on 28Feb, Got scheduled in San Jose for March 7,2002. Got Original notice from attorney on feb04,2002.

I am working in Sandeigo area, there are two asp\'s san Marcos and Sandeigo, San marcos was closest. so decided to try it. Went at around 12:30PM in the afternoon. There were only three people there, The security guard asked me the usual what you are here for questions, showed him my notice and passport + driver id. He gave me a number and very politely asked me to sit at one place and fill in a form which was basically asking for personal info. They were doing some maintainence work at the ASC and till my no was called, they had me move three different times to different seating seats. I appreciate the INS people they were apologizing for any inconvinience caused. I felt pretty good and confident. The INS officer I went to was very polite and noticed I have come a month earlier for the Fingerprints, she asked me why?, I explained That I was going out of Country and couldn\'t be there at the req time. she said she has to get her superior\'s permission, Her superior agreed. Then she checked all the details and gave me a token. As there was nobody being fingerprinted I bolted towards the fingerprint machine. The lady was very polite and guided me for the prints, this was done in next 3-5 min. then One lady came and verified my prints and said okay. THAT WAS IT. On my way out they asked me to fill an opinion card which was there to get peoples opinion on the INS services. I gave them an excellent. Keep it up INS!!!. Thank\'s!!!!!!.