FP in San Francisco INS

CSC_Waiter2001

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,

I got my FP notice last Saturday (2/10/2001) with a schedule on 2/24/2001 which is a Saturday. My question is can I come in at an earlier date for example 2/16/2001? Or I need to go on that scheduled day.

Also can you add me on the list :

RD - OCT 30, 2001
ND - NOV. 14, 2001
AP - Approved 1/10/01
EAD - Approved 2/9/01

No Title

Yes, you can go at an earlier date. Please post your EB category,
priority date, and country of origin to be included to the tracking
list.

ciba

No Title

hi all,

if you I go early for FP before my scheduled date, is it I will taking chances? or I should be able to make appt on earlier date. I called the local INS office, they said you better stick with the original date. any comments friends. My ND is Oct 00.

No Title

I went to the Finger printing office in San Francisco earlier than my date, they DID NOT take my finger prints. They told me to come on the scheduled date.

No Title

Same here...

I went there (INS – San Francisco) in a Saturday, 2 weeks before my schedule date. The office was almost empty (there were more INS workers then “visitors”) and they didn’t let me in. I was so surprised that I didn’t know what to say. I left and came back after 2 weeks.

My personal impression is that if you are prepared for this you can get in, otherwise… (Couple suggestions to be prepared will be: my company sends me tomorrow for a 3 month project in NY, I have to leave US for few month because my parents/brothers are sick; 80% they will let you in and if you have also a paper to show something like this your chances go up to 99%).

msmilo