FP for Oct 99 Cases - Talked to an IIO today

happyboss

Registered Users (C)
EB2 from India, RD/ND Oct 99, PD Dec 98.

She told me that they are holding off sending FP notices ( India and China applicants only ) until they are ready to approve 485 applications. She said that they are currently processing Aug 15, 99 cases and asked me to check back in 2 months.

Howevr, I saw one posting the other day where Oct 99 (first week) got his FP notice. Please post your situation if you are also OCT 99 case.

Thanks,
Arunabh

No Title

Happyboss you are a good man and thanks for the info I am in that boat ND 10/19/1999 no FP yet

No Title

Hi Happyboss,
Thanks for the info, My RD/ND OCT 21st 1999.
Hope I will get my FP soon.

No Title

I spoke to IIO also, regarding FP for cases between and Oct 99 and Jan 00 and she told me that they are not issuing FP notices for India and China at the present time. I asked her that I am seeing FP for ND in Aug 00 (for India nad China), she told me that they realize that and it\'s a mistake.

No Title

Hi xyz,
Thanks for the information, and please tell me that why they are not issuing FP for India & China at the present time?
Thanks

No Title

i got my FP notice
PD 03/99
RD 8/00
ND 9/00
FP 12/00
 EB2, RIR, INDIA.

buy.

No Title

Hi! Connie:

The reason why they are not issuing FP for India and China is the same old reason, we are hearing on this board for a long time. They want to make sure FP\'s don\'t expire before GC is issued (based on priority).

Hope this helps.

No Title

Hi! XYZ123,
The old reason to me is new. I am new on I-485 board, so what you telling me is very useful, My I-140 just been approved, it took me three years. since
since I-485 take such long time,I am thinking about CP in Montreal,Do you know anything about it?
Thanks