No Change in Message
Still waiting for FP notice

MD 10/12/01
ND 12/17/01
RD 12/19/01

AP and EAD walkup (Boston) and receive on 12/31/01

No Title

I didnt apply for EAD and AP. If I really want it .. people say that
I can go to BOSTON INS directly with my 485 receipt and get those within a day!.

Wouldn\'t the AVM update if the FP was posted ?

Assume the FP notice was lost in mail. In that case wouldn\'t the message changes saying FP notice was mailed ?? instead of playing the old stupid message of it is taking between 365 days and 540 days to process this kind of request ....? #!!@**&^

FYI ( MA FP notice )

I got a FP notice on Dec 31st \'01.
RD:10/31/01
ND:12/10/01
FP:02/01/02( Boston )

How many papers got with FP notice

Hi,
I have received only one FP notice, without yellow form. How many we are supposed to get for FP.

Any info is appreciated.

FP for MD of JUNE,JULY,AUGUEST

It seems to me that many people filed their cases in JUNE,JULY,AUGUEST have not got their FP notices yet. I talked with a IIO this morning. she told me that they ordered FP notice for me at the time I got my receipt. after that it is up to local office to schedule a FP time. I suspect there is something wrong with communication between Vermont center and Boston office for the cases during JUNE,JULY and AUGUEST. so what we can do is to inform Vermont center and Boston office about this by mail or phone. If a lot of people do the same thing, maybe they will find this and do something. Let\'s take some actions in stead simple waiting.