FP for Massachusetts people, please post

I got my FP notice

My FP has been scheduled for 12/27/01 in Boston, and my I-485 app was mailed in the third week of August. Your\'s should be coming soon.

Did any of you select CP in I140

I selected CP in I140 and later changed my mind and did Adjustment of Status. Did U guys do the same ? It seems the only logical reason for the hold up ?

Rain Bird, is 7/30 your Notice date or Receipt Date

If notice date, you should talk to vermont for FP.

MD 9/12 ND 11/14 Waiting for FP in Boston

has anyone with October or November ND got the FP notice I will be in India for the better part of January I hope I do not get the date during that time. Anyone with experience of missing the FP date

Yes, I140 for CP.... I have RD of 6/11/01 and ND of 8/15/01, FP still waiting.

State MA. Does 140 approval for CP reason for hold up? Is there anyone waiting near these dates?

put all the I140/CP people on top

I am reaching a conclusion from all the postings that I have seen that, if you opted for CP in I140 then there are 80% chances that you will see a delay in processing for FP or approval. The mail delay has been most significant recently and so these delays are more visible now. People with I140-CP option with RD around June-July-2001 are most likely waiting for FP notice :)

did anybody receive FP?

i have read FP are automated so I-140 for CP should not make a difference.

I don\'t buy that

If they are automated I should have got the FP notice in Nov with RD in Jun and ND in Aug