FP for EB3 NDs before Mar 2000

sannyp

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Are there still people on this board who are in the EB3 category with NDs prior to March 2000. I have an ND of MAR 14, 2000 and PD of Jan 2 1998 , but have not yet received FP yet. If there are others in the same boat please post.

Thanks
Sanny

No Title

Do you have any idea why its taking so long for the INS to send my FP notice. I guess I\'ve waited 15 months??

No Title

Hi, I called up VSC a couple of weeks back & I was told that I did not get my FP notice because my PD was not current. I know this is not the case with most other people on this board. However we may be among the "unlucky few". Since you PD became current last month, you should be getting you FP any time soon. Just wanted to let you know that you have company.
Details - PD 08/98, ND 10/99, NO FP yet..
Good luck

No Title

EB3
PD 5/98
RD 9/16/99
ND 10/01/99
FP 3/22/01

Waiting and Waiting........

No Title

Do you know what is the date for which VSC is sending FP notices. Do they send FPs based on priority dates. My PD is Jan 2 1999 and I beleive Jan 1 1999 is current. I haven\'t got my FP notice yet.

No Title

VSC acts in wierd ways..But since you PD will most likely be current in July, you should get it in a month or so...good luck..When is your ND??