FP for 2001 TSC EB3 India Applicants

No FP yet !

RD: 08/03/01
ND: 09/07/01
AP-AD:10/27/01
EAD-AD: 11/19/01 received card on 11/29/01.
FP waiting !!!!!

No need to file extension, your status now is called \'I-485 pending\'

\'Pending I-485\' is a valid status. Now, because your green card application is Employment Based, you need to make sure you continue to work at the same employer until you get the I-485 approval and passport stamped with permanant resident status. To be able to continue to work, you need the EAD renewal filed at least 3 months before the current EAD expires. Bottom line is, you do not need to worry about H1 extension at all. Your H1 is inactive as soon as you filed I-485. You may just use it for your travel if you still have the \'valid until\' date in your favour. If that expired, you would need Advance Parole to travel outside the country.

If you do not get the I485 approval before Jun 1, 2002, just apply for renewal right away, so you would not be caught in \'out of work\' situation.

Also, since your H1 expires in Jan 2002, why do n\'t start applying for Advance Parole right away. Attach a copy of receipt of I-485 notice and other necessary things.

Your finger prints are valid for 15 months from the date they are taken.

update

Can we all post our notice dates as well as EAD/AP so that we can track. I take the lead.

EB3 PD June 9, 1999, 485 ND Jun 29,01, AP Recd Sep 7, EAD Approved November 11.